Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Talladega - Tickets Gone
« on: October 04, 2007, 11:44:41 AM »
I have an extra ticket.

Anyone want to come with ?

You will not have to squeal for your supper.

First come, first served.

770-337-1796.

Mark
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 08:08:06 AM by Lurking Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Talladega
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
I have an extra ticket.

Anyone want to come with ?

You will not have to squeal for your supper.

First come, first served.

770-337-1796.

Mark

I can think of no better way for Glenn to announce his triumphant return to Alabama than seeing if he can get arrested at Talladega.  That's my vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 01:10:36 PM »
I agree, plus Glenn likes dudes.   :sword:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
NASCAR sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 04:05:03 PM »
I love hanging out at the track the night before the race to look at the titties. Other than that, NASCAR blows ass.

I'm saving my first arrest for the bama game this year.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »
I love hanging out at the track the night before the race to look at the titties. Other than that, NASCAR blows ass.
Talladega used to be a kick ass time up until about the spring of 2001. That's when they reorganized the infield and actually sectioned off parking spots and roped stuff other than the garage area. Up until then that place was like Sodom and Gomorrah but now it's just filled with pretentious jerks... much like most of the cars blazing around the track. NASCAR today isn't what it was when Earnhardt, Wallace, Elliot, Allison, Kulwicki, Bonnett and all those guys were racing. Now it's all about pretty boys with tempers when they get their feelings hurt and how much they can shove sponsor ads down the throats of the fans.

NASCAR sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions