Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At it again here in North Texas

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
At it again here in North Texas
« on: May 19, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20110519-irving-biology-teacher-accused-of-3-month-sexual-affair-with-teen-student.ece

An Irving high school teacher was arrested Wednesday night, accused by police of having had sex with a male student more than 20 times during a three-month period in 2009.

April St. John Alexander, 26, of Haltom City was charged with one count of inappropriate relationship between a student and a teacher – a felony. She was released from the Irving jail this morning on $50,000 bail.

Alexander was a biology teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving in the fall of 2009 when she started a relationship with a 16-year-old student, police said.

The student, now 18, told police that he and the teacher had sex approximately 25 times – both at the school and in Alexander’s car – from October to December of that year, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Irving police said they learned of the alleged relationship in March of this year, when they were investigating a separate but similar allegation against Alexander.

Alexander taught at MacArthur from October 2008 until her resignation in November 2010.

Irving ISD spokesman Tony Thetford said Alexander did not explain why she was resigning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At it again here in North Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 04:09:29 PM »
lovely
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »
If I were a 16 year old, I'd do her.

I always wonder what makes these kids turn these chicks in?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 04:18:12 PM »
Hmm.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
If I were a 16 year old, I'd do her.

I always wonder what makes these kids turn these chicks in?

I don't think its the guys doing her. Now he most likley talking and theres some kid who has the hots for the teacher but she ain't doing him. So if he can't do her-he'll fuck it up for everybody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'