Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Florida's spring game on Espn right now.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Florida's spring game on Espn right now.
« on: April 12, 2008, 02:28:47 PM »
We have some football! Anyone watching
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

Re: Florida's spring game on Espn right now.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
Emmanuel Moody the Usc transfer running back is looking good, 13.7 yards a carry so far.

21 Emmanuel Moody
RB
5-11, 206
SO 1L

Coppell, Texas/Southern Cal

2007: Versatile tailback from Southern Cal who will sit out the season after transferring…2006 (At USC): As just a first-year freshman in 2006, Moody had an impressive showing at tailback…He started 4 early-season games (Nebraska, Arizona, Washington State, Washington) and was USC's rushing leader in its first 3 games…Overall in 2006 while appearing in 9 games (he sprained his left ankle against Oregon and sat out the California, Notre Dame, UCLA and Michigan games), he had 459 yards (second on USC) on 79 carries (5.8 avg.) with 2 TDs and caught 3 passes for 39 yards (13.0 avg.)…He had 5 runs and 1 reception of 20-plus yards…He made 2006 The Sporting News Freshman All-American honorable mention and was named the The Sporting News Pac-10 Offensive Freshman of the Year…In the opener at Arkansas, he rushed for a game-high 58 yards on 7 carries with a 9-yard TD…He then started versus Nebraska and ran for a game-best 70 yards on 9 carries…He ran for a game-high 130 yards on 21 carries as the starter at Arizona, with a 9-yard TD run and other runs of 40 and 30 yards (he also lost a yard on a reception) to earn Rivals.com National Freshman of the Week honors…He added 69 yards on 8 carries (including a 48-yard run) at Washington State, 67 yards on 15 rushes versus Washington, 29 yards on 6 carries against Arizona State, 8 yards on 3 carries at Oregon State, 26 yards on 9 rushes and 40 yards on 2 receptions at Stanford and he had a 2-yard carry before spraining his ankle against Oregon…PREP: 2005 Parade All-American, Prep Star Dream Team, ESPN 150, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep All-Southwest, Prep Star All-Midlands and All-District first team as a senior running back at Coppell...Rivals.com No. 9 nationally-ranked running back and No. 11 in the Texas Top 100…He ran for 1,170 yards and 14 TDs in 2005...As a junior in 2004, he was All-District 6-5A first team as he rushed for 1,319 yards with 12 TDs…Received offers from Texas, Texas A&M, Georgia Tech, Miami (Fla.) and USC…PERSONAL: Born Feb. 21, 1987…played Pee-Wee football with current Florida running back Kestahn Moore in Dallas.

CAREER RUSHING STATISTICS

Year    No.    Yds    Avg.   TDs Long

2006    79    459    5.8       2      48

Totals: 79    459    5.8       2      48
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 02:49:26 PM by jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 03:01:27 PM »
Yeah, I'm watching.   :puke:

I actually heard Corso say that he was picking South Carolina to win the SEC East.  Um...last time I checked, UGA and UF are both going to be pretty damn stout next season.  I'll be surprised if USC will even be in the top 3 in the East this year.  They predictibly picked LSU to win the West next season. 

Fuck ESPN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 03:49:01 AM »
Yeah, I'm watching.   :puke:

I actually heard Corso say that he was picking South Carolina to win the SEC East.  Um...last time I checked, UGA and UF are both going to be pretty damn stout next season.  I'll be surprised if USC will even be in the top 3 in the East this year.  They predictibly picked LSU to win the West next season. 

Fuck ESPN.
I thought it was crazy that they picked South carolina to win the east.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions