Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How dogs drink...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
How dogs drink...
« on: May 26, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13525994

Falling under the "science that we're not real sure we can use, but darned if it isn't interesting" category, some Harvard boffins with good high-speed video and X-ray motion cameras have answered the question of how a dog's drinking mechanics works.

This footage shows that as the tongue touches the surface of the water, the liquid adheres to it, creating a water column as the tongue is drawn back towards the mouth. The dog then snaps its mouth closed just as the water begins to fall backwards towards the bowl.

Go click on the short video-- it's pretty cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: How dogs drink...
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
The same with peanut butter?

It's not cheating, because it's your dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »

No..no...we got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
Now, gentlemen, if you will excuse me, I have to go put some water in Buck Nasty's momma's water bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 02:36:33 PM »
Now, gentlemen, if you will excuse me, I have to go put some water in Buck Nasty's momma's water bowl.

We would have accepted,  It ain't easy beings Josh's penis. Nothing has happened for two months it feels like I'm in a coma. I wish I was your dick EL, because this is torture. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm just going to pack up my balls and leave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 03:14:29 PM »

We would have accepted,  It ain't easy beings Josh's penis. Nothing has happened for two months it feels like I'm in a coma. I wish I was your dick EL, because this is torture. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm just going to pack up my balls and leave.
-10 for quoting the lame Road trip movie.  I noticed it, and decided to move forward with a Dave Chapelle quote due to your bad taste in movies.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:15:26 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
-10 for quoting the lame Road trip movie.  I noticed it, and decided to move forward with a Dave Chapelle quote due to your bad taste in movies.  ;)

It looks like we're going to have to go to replay to get a ruling on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »

I've got a better story.  No, seriously.  One time I was masturbating...and my dog came up and started licking my balls.  Right as I came it stuck its tongue up my ass.  That's serious fucking masturbation talent right there.  Fucking good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

chinook

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
I've got a better story.  No, seriously.  One time I was masturbating...and my dog came up and started licking my balls.  Right as I came it stuck its tongue up my ass.  That's serious fucking masturbation talent right there.  Fucking good.

too bad the dog couldn't reach around too...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions