Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Quotable Pike

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: The Quotable Pike
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 11:29:31 AM »
Speaking of which, how did he get skinny?  He used to be mark Mangino huge.

Google image search is the tits...

http://www.obesityaction.org/gettinginvolved/patientstories/wayneboltphotos.php
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 11:34:33 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 11:54:17 AM »
Bolt is hot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 12:12:50 PM »
Testify, sister.  We have the hottest senior coaching staff   in college football.  Even the Roofer doesn't bring down the average - some women like that older man thing.

It's a win win no matter what you want coordinated.

I hardly think he qualifies as a member of the senior coaching staff.  He is neither a head coach, a coordinator or a major positions coach.  He holds some made up position because The Chin is a nice guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »
But he was this before Auburn...

You been here four hour...you scare away customer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 12:20:41 PM »
You go now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »

I was at that Chinese all you can eat buffet in Las Vegas. I kept hollering, "Hit me again...hit me again."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »
Speaking of Asian food....as if any thread on the X needs another hijack....I ate at a restaurant in Cheegargo a few weeks back that had a cool concept.  Cool and new to me because things have a way of not making it to the thriving metropolis of Dothan. 

You grabbed a big bowl at this buffet line and started with the rice and then filled it out with anything and everything from veggies to fish, steak, chicken, noodles etc.  Picked out your sauce and handed it to the chef who stir fried it for you and the waitress brings it to your table.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »
Speaking of Asian food....as if any thread on the X needs another hijack....I ate at a restaurant in Cheegargo a few weeks back that had a cool concept.  Cool and new to me because things have a way of not making it to the thriving metropolis of Dothan. 

You grabbed a big bowl at this buffet line and started with the rice and then filled it out with anything and everything from veggies to fish, steak, chicken, noodles etc.  Picked out your sauce and handed it to the chef who stir fried it for you and the waitress brings it to your table.
Benihana?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 12:38:27 PM »
Benihana?

Not this early in the day.

It wasn't that and like I said, I'm sure everyone has seen these...just not me.  We're going back to the Windy Titty this weekend and it will be one of my stops....along with Giordano's Pizza.  About 1 1/2 inches thick and the Newcastle on draft is mighty cold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »

That's Mongolian style.  We have one here called Genghis Grill and another two or three others that are not as good.  It really is a great concept tho - fresh food, exactly what you want in your meal, as spicy or not as you like... we eat there for lunch all the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 12:44:48 PM »
That's Mongolian style.  We have one here called Genghis Grill and another two or three others that are not as good.  It really is a great concept tho - fresh food, exactly what you want in your meal, as spicy or not as you like... we eat there for lunch all the time.

You can even eat healthy if you want to.  However, I'm glad they don't have one here.  I'd be old Wayne Bolt big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 12:57:23 PM »
Benihana?

You should get out more in the ATL.

http://www.therealchowbaby.com/

I'm here once a week and if it weren't for the fact that they have a full bar I could get out of there for under $12 a pop.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:00:23 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »
You go now.

Why you eat spar rib?  Eat some bwoccorri!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 01:06:15 PM »
It's always about race with you people.

Year ago, I started with this firm and sometimes, being the new guy has it's disadvantages.  This one secretary would always tell this story, at the urging of all her co-workers.  It was about how her husband was in this Chinese all you can eat place...and of course, she recites what happened to him word for word.

You go now..you eat too much...Everytime she told it, which seemed to be once a week, they all just busted out in laughter.  The rest of the day has several of them sitting at their desks repeating it "You go now.."  Damn, that girl is funny.

Being the new guy, I can't bust that bubble but sheez...I'm sitting there to myself going, "No.....wait.....that didn't happen....see, that's a routine from a big fat comedia....oh forget it.  You eat too much."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 01:50:34 PM »
It's always about race with you people.

Year ago, I started with this firm and sometimes, being the new guy has it's disadvantages.  This one secretary would always tell this story, at the urging of all her co-workers.  It was about how her husband was in this Chinese all you can eat place...and of course, she recites what happened to him word for word.

You go now..you eat too much...Everytime she told it, which seemed to be once a week, they all just busted out in laughter.  The rest of the day has several of them sitting at their desks repeating it "You go now.."  Damn, that girl is funny.

Being the new guy, I can't bust that bubble but sheez...I'm sitting there to myself going, "No.....wait.....that didn't happen....see, that's a routine from a big fat comedia....oh forget it.  You eat too much."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »

Thanks, I....wait....are you being sarcastic?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 02:48:29 PM »

Again? y'all can't let us have anything without trying to sling shit at it. Like a bunch of fucking monkeys around here.  Meanwhile, we offer only supportive comments about the nekkiid womenz.

Not sure if they need any dry walling done or not?

Everybody does. Sooner or later.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:49:13 PM by AUsweetheart »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »
Everybody does. Sooner or later.

See I really expected you to say something like "it won't be dry long".  You disappoint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 02:55:03 PM »
See I really expected you to say something like "it won't be dry long".  You disappoint.

Too obvious.

And I have never been known to disappoint. Unless I don't show up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.