Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tiger Woods is a Puss

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Tiger Woods is a Puss
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »
Tiger Woods withdraws from Players

PONTE VEDRA Beach, Fla. -- Tiger Woods shot a 42 on the front nine of the first round of The Players Championship on Thursday and withdrew from the tournament.

It was Woods' first competitive event since the Masters, as he has been recovering from knee and Achilles injuries.

Through five holes, Woods played bogey golf and visibly winced after hitting his approach shot onto the fifth green. It was unclear if the reaction was from pain or frustration as the ball came to rest in the rough well left of the hole. He failed to get up and down and made bogey to drop to 5 over after five holes in pristine, nearly windless scoring conditions at TPC Sawgrass.

Woods began his round with a bogey at the par-4 first hole, but the real trouble came at No. 4. After pulling his drive left into the rough, Woods' second shot found the water fronting the green.

He took a drop from short of the green in the fairway and his fourth shot to the back right pin didn't clear the water again, caroming off and landing in the hazard. He dropped from the same area and made a nice up and down for a triple-bogey 7.

After completing the front nine, Woods handed his scorecard to playing partner Martin Kaymer.

Woods has not played particularly well at TPC Sawgrass by his standards. In the past decade, he has a single top-10 finish. He won the event in 2001.

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=6532534

Seriously...Why?  If he had shot a 31, I would bet you $1,000,000 he is still playing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Tiger Woods is a Puss
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 11:22:17 AM »

Seriously...Why?  If he had shot a 31, I would bet you $1,000,000 he is still playing.

This guy is seriously injured.  Get off his back.  I'll bet you're one of those people that makes fun of Rebecca Black too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 11:22:57 AM »

Dude lay off.

Maybe he had some skanks to hit.  Scheduling conflicts and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:28 AM »
Dude lay off.

Ponte Vedra skanks rule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:47 AM »
He's a lover, not a fighter!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
Dude lay off.

Champions don't complain.  Really bad form.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
I'll bet the TPC sponsors and organizers are just tickled pink about this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 11:29:24 AM »
He's a peacock you have to let him fly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 11:31:40 AM »
Some people are saying this is him coming off steroids... I don't know about all that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »
Champions don't complain.  Really bad form.
Winners want the ball when the game's on the line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 11:49:54 AM »
Winners want the ball when the game's on the line.

Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 12:50:49 PM »
I'll bet the TPC sponsors and organizers are just tickled pink about this.

What about the ones who give bj's in the woods?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »
Waffle House waitresses are ecstatic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
His mojo got ruined as soon as the sex was no longer illicit.  For him, it was all about the "I'M TIGER FUCKING WOODS and I can buy whatever, and can do whatever, whenever, to whomever I want, bitch!"  When the risk of getting busted was gone, it fucked wtih his head.  I bet he has not been laid - or has not gotten all the way to happy land - since the sex clinic.  Would not be surprised if he was unable to get a stiffy right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 03:36:13 PM »

Now that he's backed out, they might have a chance to win some money at this tourney.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 08:20:03 PM »

I thought that was only in Memphis?  Is this widespread now?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 07:10:03 AM »
     I thought that was only in Memphis?  Is this widespread now?

Well with the PP shutting down those girls had to do something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions