Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Foo Review

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Foo Review
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2011, 02:18:45 PM »
You are correct sir.  I've got the album ripped on MP3, if anyone would like it, please let me know.  Happened during the playing of Porch, if I remember correctly.

So Vedder singled you out for not joining in the mosh pit? 

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2011, 02:18:56 PM »
You are correct sir.  I've got the album ripped on MP3, if anyone would like it, please let me know.  Happened during the playing of Porch, if I remember correctly.

How did he know you went through San Diego?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2011, 02:26:42 PM »
So Vedder singled you out for not joining in the mosh pit? 

:haha:

My buddy and I saw them at Tipitina's in NOLA.  We got there about 45 min before the show started, and it was packed.  We went upstairs to get a beer.  The NOPD had a barricade about 5 feet away from the balcony, and we were just leaning on the barricade talking to some girls there.  This cop comes up, and asks me to help him move the barricade all the way to the balcony, which I did, and then the cop let us stand there, directly over the stage.  We thought this was much better, since the girls we were talking to were still there, than going into the mosh pit below.

Near the end of the show, Vedder looks up and me and my buddy, says "you guys got the expensive seats, huh?"  and then adds, "while you guys saw Pearl Jam, these guys survived Pearl Jam" and pointed at the pit.  Finally he says, "I won't call you any names, but these guys in the pit might think you're a pussy."  And then I yelled fuck you, which you can faintly hear on the WTUL bootleg that I have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »
My buddy and I saw them at Tipitina's in NOLA.  We got there about 45 min before the show started, and it was packed.  We went upstairs to get a beer.  The NOPD had a barricade about 5 feet away from the balcony, and we were just leaning on the barricade talking to some girls there.  This cop comes up, and asks me to help him move the barricade all the way to the balcony, which I did, and then the cop let us stand there, directly over the stage.  We thought this was much better, since the girls we were talking to were still there, than going into the mosh pit below.

Near the end of the show, Vedder looks up and me and my buddy, says "you guys got the expensive seats, huh?"  and then adds, "while you guys saw Pearl Jam, these guys survived Pearl Jam" and pointed at the pit.  Finally he says, "I won't call you any names, but these guys in the pit might think you're a pussy."  And then I yelled fuck you, which you can faintly hear on the WTUL bootleg that I have.

Ok even I have to admit that's a solid story right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011, 02:42:52 PM »
Naaa...you can go.  I think I found where I want to hang out tonight.  Waitress....

Would have been my reaction as well.

Very much so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »

I'm awarding 4.7 for it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
I'm awarding 4.7 for it.

Would I have gotten bonus points if I had donkey punched some lawyers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »

Why hell yeah!  Would have made you a hero.  Who in the hell likes lawyers? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »

No but low angle shots of early morning dew of the chicks you were talking to would have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 03:16:40 PM »

Tough to donkey punch anyone from the balcony.  Just sayin....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 03:29:36 PM »
Tough to donkey punch anyone from the balcony.  Just sayin....

yeah.  pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011, 03:42:25 PM »
Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you! Who's next?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »

Whatchu put on yo hair?

Juices and berries

Aww, dat ain't nuttin but a ultra perm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2011, 02:08:45 AM »
Snaggle:  I also want to pimp Ryan Bingham.  Nothing special, I'm just digging it at this time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2011, 11:18:29 PM »
dammit snaggle when are tou going to bive eyour opinipon on the above vids?  I am going to see him in hiuntsvegas in a coupl eof week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2011, 09:22:35 AM »
dammit snaggle when are tou going to bive eyour opinipon on the above vids?  I am going to see him in hiuntsvegas in a coupl eof week.

Haha, wow!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2011, 12:17:54 AM »
I was too drunk to respond to your drunk bastardness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2011, 12:38:45 AM »
I was too drunk to respond to your drunk bastardness.

Yeah, I was a tad bit on the intoxicated side.....not real bad, just slurred speech drunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2011, 12:44:57 AM »
i wash jush a tadsh drunksh...kinds of likes nowsh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions