Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rondo's dislocated elbow

Rondo's dislocated elbow
« on: May 07, 2011, 11:43:51 PM »
I can't believe Rajon Rondo came back into the game. The way his arm looked on the replay reminded me of a Joe Theisman level injury. For a minute there he could have scratched that place on your back that you never can reach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Rondo's dislocated elbow
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 11:08:34 AM »
I can't believe Rajon Rondo came back into the game. The way his arm looked on the replay reminded me of a Joe Theisman level injury. For a minute there he could have scratched that place on your back that you never can reach.

That was nasty, wanted to throw up when I saw it.  Amazing that he came back and even more amazing that he was effective.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 11:56:39 AM »
Watching the game you could tell he was in some pain.  I have severely sprained an ankle before and recognized that look on his face and the awkward way he was trying to run up and down the court without letting the left arm move at all.  He looked kind of pale and drawn when he was back in there also.

Word of warning, don't scroll down unless you really want to see it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »
Didn't he JUST come back this season from a bad injury?

Snakebit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.