Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No words needed.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
No words needed.
« on: May 05, 2011, 04:34:26 PM »
Almost more awesomeness than one picture can hold.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:35:36 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: No words needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »
They have a very intensive stretching and flexibility program in our armed forces now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 04:40:21 PM »
Almost more awesomeness gun than one picture prosthetic leg can hold.

Fixed it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 09:09:52 PM »
I just found it entertaining that his name was Sgt Butterworth.  Meaning that somewhere out there is a real Mrs. Butterworth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 09:19:30 PM »
I just found it entertaining that his name was Sgt Butterworth.  Meaning that somewhere out there is a real Mrs. Butterworth.
Yeah, somewhere out there.

http://m.WhitePages.com/Results.aspx;jsessionid=bkjoNNVvjD4ixgP4Q-H5ww
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:20:59 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »
Here she is when she was a child.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 11:44:14 PM »
My brother dated a girl with a prosthetic leg in HS she had Leukemia when she was a kid.  Anyways we had gone somewhere in the Mini van and I was driving and I was going over some hilly country roads to piss him off and he hollered Slow down I got to get her leg back on.  That was a true funny story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 08:12:07 AM »
My brother dated a girl with a prosthetic leg in HS she had Leukemia when she was a kid.  Anyways we had gone somewhere in the Mini van and I was driving and I was going over some hilly country roads to piss him off and he hollered Slow down I got to get her leg back on.  That was a true funny story.

Prosthetic leg stories are always funny.  Unless it's the story about how they got the leg in the first place.  Then it's just depressing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »

While umpiring a State Tournament, the pitcher has a prosthetic leg (and was wearing shorts) He throws up a pitch-the batter stings one up the middle that hits the guys in the prosthetic leg and knocks it crooked (almost sideways) Well, there is a larger gasp from the crowd, the batter stops in his tracks and I start moving towards him to see if he is ok. He hops about 2 or 3 feet (everybody else is still frozen) picks up the softball and throws the guy out at first. Adjust his leg and walks back to the mound. Never missed a beat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'