Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dead Muslims...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Dead Muslims...
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »
It's okay to look at these, but not the other one.  I guess that makes sense.

http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

Re: Dead Muslims...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:43:48 PM »
To be fair, the Pakistanis released those photos.  I'm guessing, had we not thrown his body into the ocean, he'd be the fourth in that photo. 

If he was still alive, Al Quida would have already released videos or photos of him to make the Americans looks stupid.  There's a better chance of him finding aliens in the abyss than getting another breath of oxygen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »
To be fair, the Pakistanis released those photos.  I'm guessing, had we not thrown his body into the ocean, he'd be the fourth in that photo. 

If he was still alive, Al Quida would have already released videos or photos of him to make the Americans looks stupid.  There's a better chance of him finding aliens in the abyss than getting another breath of oxygen.

I'm aware the Pakistanis released the pics.  Also aware they made sure there were no weapons in sight. 

Just saying that if those aren't too gruesome to show the world -- and if they're not offensive to Muslims -- then neither is a shot up Osama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
I'm aware the Pakistanis released the pics.  Also aware they made sure there were no weapons in sight. 

Just saying that if those aren't too gruesome to show the world -- and if they're not offensive to Muslims -- then neither is a shot up Osama.

I agree with that assessment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 08:28:59 AM »

It seems to me that these guys just gave the US the go ahead to release pics of Osama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions