Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Happy Thanksgiving Xers! What are you thankful for?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Happy Thanksgiving Xers! What are you thankful for?
« on: November 22, 2012, 09:18:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Xers! What are you thankful for?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:37:06 AM »
Happy Turkey day err'y one. I am thankful to be moving the hell out of Eufaula next month and get back to North AL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:48:10 AM »
I am thankful for the elders in my family who know how to cook a complete delectable meal without the use of a microwave!!  And I am thankful to those who participated in the "live and let diet" thread who gave me the much needed encouragement to lose a lot of fat, so I can enjoy the wonder oven cooked treats today. 

Happy Thanksgiving, X'ers!!  Travel safely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »
I'm thankful for birth control, without which, the State of Alabama would be overpopulated with bammers...oh wait.  Happy Thanksgiving.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:55:46 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 11:31:02 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 12:31:17 PM »
In all seriousness, I am thankful for the great health of my family and the many blessings we have.

Not so serious.....sort of.....I am thankful for the NFL on Thanksgiving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »
I'm thankful 2012 is almost over. Its  been a super shitty year and I'm not talking about football either. My 70 year old Grandmother who babysat my 2 year old once a week fell and broke her hip (thank God she is recovering nicely), one of my Grandfathers passed away, my other Grandfather was attacked by his neighbor (who was strung out on meth) and lost sight in one eye after being struck by a hammer (thank God he totally recovered as well), I hit a deer in my wife's car, had the timing belt break and ruin the engine in my truck, backed into my mother-in-law's brand new Altima and crushed her trunk  :facepalm:, hot water heater went out, washing machine went out, my big screen TV had to be replaced (atleast that SOB was under warranty) and I had my first and only kidney stone. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life. Seriously as far as 2012 goes all I can say is  :fu: good riddance and bring on 2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 10:45:46 PM »
I'm thankful 2012 is almost over. Its  been a super shitty year and I'm not talking about football either. My 70 year old Grandmother who babysat my 2 year old once a week fell and broke her hip (thank God she is recovering nicely), one of my Grandfathers passed away, my other Grandfather was attacked by his neighbor (who was strung out on meth) and lost sight in one eye after being struck by a hammer (thank God he totally recovered as well), I hit a deer in my wife's car, had the timing belt break and ruin the engine in my truck, backed into my mother-in-law's brand new Altima and crushed her trunk  :facepalm:, hot water heater went out, washing machine went out, my big screen TV had to be replaced (atleast that SOB was under warranty) and I had my first and only kidney stone. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life. Seriously as far as 2012 goes all I can say is  :fu: good riddance and bring on 2013.

I'm thankful I haven't had your year.  Hope things get better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 11:32:33 PM »
I am thankful that I have a job that I can bitch about, OT that I bitch about which is allowing for a nicer Christmas than normal this year, my fat gut that I bitch about which shows off how I'm not needy, my family that I bitch about for no good reason, and my alma mater's football team that I bitch about because I don't really know what hard times are really about.  Really I'm pretty ungrateful most of the time, thank God for this time of the year which makes us reflect a little bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 10:25:01 AM »
I am thankful that I have a job that I can bitch about, OT that I bitch about which is allowing for a nicer Christmas than normal this year, my fat gut that I bitch about which shows off how I'm not needy, my family that I bitch about for no good reason, and my alma mater's football team that I bitch about because I don't really know what hard times are really about.  Really I'm pretty ungrateful most of the time, thank God for this time of the year which makes us reflect a little bit.

I have noticed that about you.   :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 11:20:19 AM »
I'm thankful I haven't had your year.  Hope things get better.
Thanks man. Aside from losing my Grandfather (who is alot better off considering his health at the time) the good part is the rest of my family seems to be healthy. All that material shit can be replaced. It sucks to have to replace it all in a calender year but its like I tell the wifey, "atleast almost all of stuff is new now." Another good thing is the boss man is set to give me a $2.50 bump in pay which will certainly help out on what I lost. Of course that won't kick in till.......................... January 1, 2013. Kinda fitting though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 11:34:29 AM »

I have noticed that about you.   :)

The correct response is: I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.