Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Draft Thread

jmar

Re: NFL Draft Thread
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2011, 05:01:50 PM »
And Fairley will excel because he will be next to Suh...but Dareus is the best ever because he eats blockers. No contest according to ESPN analysts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2011, 05:29:14 PM »
Todd McShay showed a video of him dominating LSU and slamming a guy.  Said something about him having great hands.  Then he showed another clip where Fairley busted through the line, the QB dodged and started a throw falling back and Fairley stopped and put his hands up to block the pass.  McShay called that "taking a play off" 

Fucking IDIOT.

I call that doing what you're coached to do.  The pass will be off before you can get there.  Don't risk the roughing the passer call.  Square up, get your feet under you and try to knock it down. 

Perfectly executed, IMO.

McShay is a fucking moron.  How do these motherfuckers have jobs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2011, 05:53:04 PM »
In case you assholes aren't watching, Zach Clayton got drafted to the Titans. 7th round.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »
In case you assholes aren't watching, Zach Clayton got drafted to the Titans. 7th round.

Fuck off McElroy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2011, 06:09:25 PM »
Todd McShay showed a video of him dominating LSU and slamming a guy.  Said something about him having great hands.  Then he showed another clip where Fairley busted through the line, the QB dodged and started a throw falling back and Fairley stopped and put his hands up to block the pass.  McShay called that "taking a play off" 

Fucking IDIOT.

I call that doing what you're coached to do.  The pass will be off before you can get there.  Don't risk the roughing the passer call.  Square up, get your feet under you and try to knock it down. 

Perfectly executed, IMO.

McShay is a fucking moron.  How do these motherfuckers have jobs?

Ummm were we watching two different shows? Because the play that McShay said that Fairley took a play off on he stood straight up out of his stance and didn't move at all. That's taking a play off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2011, 06:17:57 PM »
Ummm were we watching two different shows? Because the play that McShay said that Fairley took a play off on he stood straight up out of his stance and didn't move at all. That's taking a play off.

You must have been out back fucking a goat and dreaming about shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
Regardless if that's they play that he was talking about, McShay has no clue if that's the Defensive Call in that particular play.  I seriously doubt that dumb mother fucker has ever played football, nor realizes that some defensive calls have the DTs to go zone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2011, 07:43:41 PM »
Regardless if that's they play that he was talking about, McShay has no clue if that's the Defensive Call in that particular play.  I seriously doubt that dumb mother fucker has ever played football, nor realizes that some defensive calls have the DTs to go zone.

What was the play?  Against who?  What was the score?  I can cherry pick video of any player that shows what I choose to believe about them.  Fuck McShay in da mouf.

The Detroit fans are much pleased, and the fans of the teams that play them are worried about their QBs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »
There I cherry picked McShay from Feb.16th.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2011/02/mcshay-bowers-the-better-pick-for-panthers.html

:bs:
I take back my comment about Julio Jones being a good pick in the aftermath of them closing out by choosing a punter. They obviously think they can gain a small lead, punt and play defense for the next few seasons (minus four picks) and I now think the Falcons make a fine permanent runner-up in the NFC South.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:33:13 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions