No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Baby Born With 2 Faces
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 04:39:03 PM »
What the fuck kind of goddess was that? 
she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess

Nevermind...reading is fundamental.

Rural India is deeply superstitious and the little girl is being hailed as a return of the Hindu goddess of valor, Durga, a fiery deity traditionally depicted with three eyes and many arms.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:40:32 PM by Hugh Jass »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »
Yeah......I'm not so sure that she'll live that much longer...I could be wrong.  Does she/they have one or two brains?  It was supposed to be twins, but at some point, they came together completely.....except for the Top Part (The Head).  So, people are Worshiping the two faced (kinda new meaning) little girl? LOL....Okie Dokie.  I also loved this little sentence.

"My daughter is fine — like any other child (That has two faces....I heard that there was a Football Coach with this same condition...I think his name is $abban or Pig Fucker...something like that)," said Vinod Singh, 23, a poor farm worker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »
The miracles of inbreeding...   :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 01:04:59 PM »
Hey Dad, they don't have combs in your country?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
What an awesome date she'll be in 18 years or so. It'll be like a menage-a-tois, but only with one chick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 05:11:34 PM »
Yeah, talk about Pivot woman in a circle jerk.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »
What an awesome date she'll be in 18 years or so. It'll be like a menage-a-tois, but only with one chick.
I'd let one one mouth take care of the meat while the other took care of the potatoes, just because it's probably the closest I'll ever get to that experience under normal circumstances.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions