Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

White House Trip Cancelled

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: White House Trip Cancelled
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 04:00:42 PM »
HAAAY PAWWWWWWWWWWWWL, they done bought off tha Presedent too!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 04:07:36 PM »
HAAAY PAWWWWWWWWWWWWL, they done bought off tha Presedent too!!!

Does this mean that Milton is helping pay off the national dept or is this just campaign money?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »
SO PISSED OFF...

Some stupid mofo called a meeting for two o'clock that I had to attend.  I missed it all.

Please tell me the whole thing is posted somewhere...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »
SO PISSED OFF...

Some stupid mofo called a meeting for two o'clock that I had to attend.  I missed it all.

I was in a meeting and missed it as well.  It hasn't been archived (yet), but last years visit from Bama is on there, so I imagine the Auburn one would be up soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 04:39:23 PM »
SO PISSED OFF...

I think you will be able to watch it tomorrow when its uploaded on the same site you linked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 06:01:04 PM »
Thoughts...

That was the best action taken by this President, period.  However, watching him speak from prepared notes is cringeworthy.  He is like a nerd trying to fit in with the cool kids with his obviously scripted "ad libs" - major awkward.  My kids probably know more about football than he does...

By contrast, Chiz is even more awesome - so cool, calm, poised. Chiz for President!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY that Kodi was the team representative.  If AU does not find a way to keep him around as a motivator and representative of our university, they are stupid.

Cam is smoking hot.

And Troop and the chest bump?  Does not get any more awesome than that.  Bet the Secret Service did not care for that.

The USAF guy with the nuke football looks so uncomfortable, doesn't he?  I wonder if these guys feel about Obama like the previous guys did with Clinton.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »
Thoughts...

That was the best action taken by this President, period.  However, watching him speak from prepared notes is cringeworthy.  He is like a nerd trying to fit in with the cool kids with his obviously scripted "ad libs" - major awkward.  My kids probably know more about football than he does...

By contrast, Chiz is even more awesome - so cool, calm, poised. Chiz for President!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY that Kodi was the team representative.  If AU does not find a way to keep him around as a motivator and representative of our university, they are stupid.

Cam is smoking hot.

And Troop and the chest bump?  Does not get any more awesome than that.  Bet the Secret Service did not care for that.

The USAF guy with the nuke football looks so uncomfortable, doesn't he?  I wonder if these guys feel about Obama like the previous guys did with Clinton.

Funny story.  My wife's cousin was in some type of special forces unit and late in his career, was assigned a detail as part of security for Monica's man-meat, Bill Clinton.  He said it was nothing more than some high falootin' dinner and he was stationed in a lobby right outside where they were going in to eat.  Tons of security already....overkill....and he said he absolutley despised the man anyway.  Had zero respect for him.  Clinton comes in and walks over towards him like he was going to greet him..and the guy turned his back on the Prez. He said I didn't know what else to do, I wasn't going to shake his hand.  Obviously, BC wasn't too pleased about it because the guy got raked over the coals but he made up some lame excuse.  Turned his back on El Presidente.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 07:36:32 PM »
My favorite Clinton story:

I have a neighbor that is in the secret service and is on the President Bush detail here in Texas. Well, he was on the Clinton detail for a little bit and was over seas with President Clinton after office. They were walking down the street with Clinton and one of the Secret service guys saw a russian doll...you know, the kind where the doll splits in half and there is another doll and another and another. The Russian doll was of Clinton, so the SS guy bought it real quick. When they got in the elevator, the SS guy said, "Here mister President, I saw this outside for you and bought it for you." Clinton said thanks and took the doll. He unscrewed the top layer which was him, and the second doll was Hillary. He unscrewed Hillary and the third doll was Jennifer Flowers. My buddy said at this time, the guy that gave it to him was bright red, and all the other SS guys were just trying not to laugh. He unscrewed Flowers and the 4th doll was Monica Lewinsky. At this time, the tension was crazy. Clinton unscrewed Lewinsky and there was a little cigar in it. My buddy said the guy started apologizing profusely and said he didn't know. He said all Clinton did was chuckle and gave it back to him and said..."Hold on to this so Hillary doesn't see it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 10:20:13 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:20:47 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2011, 07:07:10 AM »
Not sure how I feel about him having an Auburn jersey.  I guess no different than any of the teaching staff.

Auburn....Where the mindless teach the heartless..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2011, 08:05:24 AM »
CGC looked like he had to go to the bathroom.
Coach Chizik must've drank about 15 Dr. Peppers.....since they were free and he wasn't hungry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »
My favorite Clinton story:

I have a neighbor that is in the secret service and is on the President Bush detail here in Texas. Well, he was on the Clinton detail for a little bit and was over seas with President Clinton after office. They were walking down the street with Clinton and one of the Secret service guys saw a russian doll...you know, the kind where the doll splits in half and there is another doll and another and another. The Russian doll was of Clinton, so the SS guy bought it real quick. When they got in the elevator, the SS guy said, "Here mister President, I saw this outside for you and bought it for you." Clinton said thanks and took the doll. He unscrewed the top layer which was him, and the second doll was Hillary. He unscrewed Hillary and the third doll was Jennifer Flowers. My buddy said at this time, the guy that gave it to him was bright red, and all the other SS guys were just trying not to laugh. He unscrewed Flowers and the 4th doll was Monica Lewinsky. At this time, the tension was crazy. Clinton unscrewed Lewinsky and there was a little cigar in it. My buddy said the guy started apologizing profusely and said he didn't know. He said all Clinton did was chuckle and gave it back to him and said..."Hold on to this so Hillary doesn't see it."
That is FUNNY.
You know, if Clinton wasn't a bleeding heart liberal, from all of the stories you hear, he was actually a decent guy to be around. A guy so full of himself would have gotten pissed. Did he keep the cigar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2011, 09:51:31 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2011, 09:53:42 AM »
Thor is sad!

Thor want crush obama jersey.

On a lighter note. Gibbs' kid will remember that day forever. he is the only kid in America to have his picture made with the Auburn Tigers AND the president.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:06:38 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2011, 09:59:54 AM »
Thor is sad!

I'll admit that the last 4 years under Clinton were good times. Everyone had a job, there were more skilled jobs available than people to fill them, we had a budget surplus. I remember looking for jobs out of college in the late 90's and it was like pick and choose which you wanted. In the IT field anyway. Ah....I dream sometimes. Back to reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
I'll admit that the last 4 years under Clinton were good times. Everyone had a job, there were more skilled jobs available than people to fill them, we had a budget surplus. I remember looking for jobs out of college in the late 90's and it was like pick and choose which you wanted. In the IT field anyway. Ah....I dream sometimes. Back to reality.

You gotta say 3.5 years. When that dot com bubble burst, it exploded. But ten again, America has had a false economy for years. The spending finally exposed it more.

But that seemed to be a good time by all of the guys. I wonder if the 2004 team will get to visit when the BCS installs them as the MNCs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
While I was with the 101st Airborne-BC came to visit Ft. Campbell and they were looking for troops to go the event center where the photo op was. (and that's all it was). You had a few who wanted to go but I would say 90% of my unit balked at it. HQ had to throw in a 4 day pass (per unit) if enough went. Luckly enough went and I got my 4 day pass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2011, 11:07:40 AM »
You gotta say 3.5 years. When that dot com bubble burst, it exploded. But ten again, America has had a false economy for years. The spending finally exposed it more.

But that seemed to be a good time by all of the guys. I wonder if the 2004 team will get to visit when the BCS installs them as the MNCs.

Yeah, I can't believe Web Van didn't completely remake the American shopping landscape. :taunt:

When I graduated in 2000 my interview with Lockheed went like this. 

Hey, Bill! I need a job.
When can you start?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

djsimp

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2011, 11:51:34 AM »
While I was with the 101st Airborne-BC came to visit Ft. Campbell and they were looking for troops to go the event center where the photo op was. (and that's all it was). You had a few who wanted to go but I would say 90% of my unit balked at it. HQ had to throw in a 4 day pass (per unit) if enough went. Luckly enough went and I got my 4 day pass.

Cool, I was based there too.

B Co. 801st MSB
AIR ASSAULT!

Oh, and I would be willing to bet that the main reason for such soldier displeasure for BC had something to do with Somalia.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:35:54 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions