Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama student deat with ties to Auburn football

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Bama student deat with ties to Auburn football
« on: May 03, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »
I'm sure many of you have seen the FB message about Shannon Brown's daughter dieing in the storm in Tuscaloosa. Shannon played football at Bama. Not many may know that his older brother, Steve, played for AU 85- 89. keep this former AU player's family in your prayers as they lay to rest a daughter and a niece.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bama student deat with ties to Auburn football
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:29:27 PM »
I'm sure many of you have seen the FB message about Shannon Brown's daughter dieing in the storm in Tuscaloosa. Shannon played football at Bama. Not many may know that his older brother, Steve, played for AU 85- 89. keep this former AU player's family in your prayers as they lay to rest a daughter and a niece.

Was Steve Brown a linebacker?  Seems I remember the guy. 

No telling how many lives this thing has and will wind up affecting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Bama student deat with ties to Auburn football
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »
Was Steve Brown a linebacker?  Seems I remember the guy. 

No telling how many lives this thing has and will wind up affecting.

Yes. He was a LB. Nice guy to boot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.