Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Somehow This Video Of Cam Will Be Less Popular...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Somehow This Video Of Cam Will Be Less Popular...
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Somehow This Video Of Cam Will Be Less Popular...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:12:57 AM »
I'm working on a time line to more accurately illustrate this story.  I hope I can get it done.  The perception that has been "hollered" from the bammer media, is far different than what was actually reported.  Fucked up as the reporting was, the bammer media magnified the negative ten fold, much of which was suspect at best, some of which was plain debunked.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »
On the OD this morning, I tuned in to hear Cam's "36" comment and "you stumped me" comment.  Then they played "Son of a Preacher Man."  Then Jay tried to discuss how Cam was a dumbass.  Al tried to save the day, but he's not exactly our best line of defense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 01:19:25 PM »
On the OD this morning, I tuned in to hear Cam's "36" comment and "you stumped me" comment.  Then they played "Son of a Preacher Man."  Then Jay tried to discuss how Cam was a dumbass.  Al tried to save the day, but he's not exactly our best line of defense.
I'm glad his first wife fucked around on him, hypocrite fucking bible thumper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 02:17:17 PM »
I'm glad his first wife fucked around on him, hypocrite fucking bible thumper.
She's a huge bitch BTW...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »

Do they not have a couch or anything to sit on?  They make me nervous...it's like they're watching a football game and they can't settle in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 02:46:19 PM »
Everytime I see Cecil I want to  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 02:49:55 PM »
She's a huge bitch BTW...

Jay was the only one on the face of the planet that thought she was a virgin when they married.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 04:19:44 PM »
Jay was the only one on the face of the planet that thought she was a virgin when they married.
He deserves everything he received.  I've never met a more arrogant toolbag in my life...top that off with his self righteous in your face religious views...and he can suck a bag of dicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »

Amazing the shit those fuckers can come up with, but F'bomb went on "Outside the Lines" today and actually said that this video is proof of just how close Cam and Cecil are, and that it proves Cam had to know Cecil was shopping him.  It proves Cam is a liar, and it will cause the NCAA to revisit this whole mess and it will be bad for Auburn.  Basically he's saying the NCAA is going to rule: "We didn't know Cam loved his dad THAT much, so we're declaring him ineligible, and stripping Auburn of the BCS Title." 

Just when you think  those idiots can't make up any more stupid shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 08:12:16 PM »
Quite a few people have little or no relationship with one or both of their parents if they even had any. Why should it be so hard for people to understand that some parents have different views on what is right for their children, especially one that will basically be pimped-out as entertainment?

One son is already in the NFL, and I'm sure he has provided insight to the Dad as to what's to be expected. But the son is expected to show disdain toward the Dad because others think he should for unknown reasons. And since the son hasn't disassociated himself from his father they are both assumed guilty.

And so Cecil Newton is supposed to just disappear from Cam's life because that is what it will take to make the hater's content. No! That will not change anyone's perception of the father or the son.

I want to see Cam being Cam, smiling, happy and ever confident... and that includes Cecil Newton being the father he has always been. And I hope their relationship as father and son will remain strong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions