Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Zeke Pike?

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Zeke Pike?
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 03:30:41 PM »
Because Mallet is such a genius with his "homie wanna be a thug" Vanilla Ice accent.

WORD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »
So is this kid Cam white....uh I mean Cam lite?

He reminds me of the Nevada QB. Another 20/20 guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »
Let's say it has been alluded to.

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
:rofl:

It's obvious that's why Purdue wanted him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2011, 03:47:43 PM »
I need some more info on this kid.  All I could get from Rivals was this little tid bit.

Auburn landed a huge commitment on Wednesday, as arguably the nation's top quarterback prospect made his pledge to the reigning national champions public at a ceremony at his high school
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2011, 03:49:59 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2011, 03:53:12 PM »
I need some more info on this kid.  All I could get from Rivals was this little tid bit.

Auburn landed a huge commitment on Wednesday, as arguably the nation's top quarterback prospect made his pledge to the reigning national champions public at a ceremony at his high school

6'5" 230lb.  4.7 40, Had over 30 scholly offers. Rushing stats: 181 for 1,072 yds with 17 TD.  Passing stats: 136 for 235 for 2,218 yds with 18 TD's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2011, 04:18:03 PM »
6'5" 230lb.  4.7 40, Had over 30 scholly offers. Rushing stats: 181 for 1,072 yds with 17 TD.  Passing stats: 136 for 235 for 2,218 yds with 18 TD's.

Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
Thanks

There is some info in the 2010 QB Targets thread also.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 04:43:49 PM »
There is some info in the 2010 QB Targets thread also.  :poke:

Ok I usually don't click on links while here at work, but I made an exception.  Thanks to you too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »
Ok I usually don't click on links while here at work, but I made an exception.  Thanks to you too.

Ahhh, I see. I know what you mean about the links. Depending on the network security, those links can be a big no no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »
 Zeke Pike QB 6'5" 230lbs 4.7 (6 Grillz)

"It was a God thing, I can't explain it," Pike said. "I had zero intentions of going down there and committing.
We thought we would go down to Auburn, obviously Auburn is a place that I love, but I didn't expect to get the feeling
I got when I was there. "My dad and I talked, and sometimes our time isn't God's time. Something inside of me was
sparked and I knew it was right in my heart."

Championship!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:19:38 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »
"It was a God thing, I can't explain it," Pike said. "I had zero intentions of going down there and committing.
We thought we would go down to Auburn, obviously Auburn is a place that I love, but I didn't expect to get the feeling
I got when I was there. "My dad and I talked, and sometimes our time isn't God's time. Something inside of me was
sparked and I knew it was right in my heart."

franklin 3:16 is powerful scripture. 

all in

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:55:39 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 05:58:07 PM »
Benjamins, Frankalins!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »
Benjamins, Frankalins!
PayPal's blowin' the fuck up today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 08:14:05 PM »
The way I hear it is he is too slow mentally to play in a thinking type system like at Arkansas.

Actual post on another board from an Arkie:
it's obvious that Pike has seen video of both Kiehl Frazier and Brandon Allen and feels he has a better chance to start over Frazier.

Sooo by my math......

Brandon Allen > Pike > Frazier
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
I just watched the youtube videos.

It moved.  A lot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011, 11:24:37 PM »
Travis Blanks?

Not as BIG as being led to believe but Darrion Hutcherson is committing tomorrow; unless talking about size. He is a 6'7, 245lb TE from Dadeville. He grew up a huge Auburn fan. This guys offer list is gonna be a long one before too long.

Also, its being said Russell Hansbrough will be committing this weekend. He has Auburn as his leader.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:28:50 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 06:51:15 AM »
Pike, Hutch AND Hansbrough in one week?  Fuckin' A man. Beleive me I say, these guys are STUDS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 07:42:33 AM »
It probably did not hurt that his father and Ted Roof were roommates/teammates at GT in the early 80's. 

People forget that Roof was a bad motherfucker when he played for GT. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."