Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shit Just Got Real

Xanusus

• Admit it, I'm sexy
Re: poop Just Got Real
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
Lee most definitely did that. Jay G. Tate saw this information two days ago. I'm almost positive Lee sent it to Brooks to stir the poostorm up with the idea of writing his own article in a few days about it.

http://madvertiserblogs.com/habotnforum/index.php?topic=2725.90
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Shit Just Got Real
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »
Tweets by Brooks:

Since Bama compliance decided Peaches + Woodruff = Pre-Existing, mortgage, bank statements irrelevant

Bama compliance: Woodruff could buy Peaches a Carnival Cruise ship for Pensacola trips and NCAA cool with it.

But the bigger story in Brooks's post is not the fact that he paid off his mortgage.  It's that they've lied about something. 

What else have they lied about?  And since JLee seems to be slowly leaking this, what's next to be released? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Xanusus

• Admit it, I'm sexy
Re: poop Just Got Real
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:45 PM »
I hope J.Lee includes the the incriminating photos of Woodruff in BDS and getting all snuggly with Saban and call him for what he is, a "booster", when he does it. Screw this "supporter" junk. I don't buy it for one second.

That is an NCAA violation regardless of whether a smoking gun is discovered or not. Taking Brent across state lines to hold him up in a suite is a NCAA violation because Woodruff is a booster.

And this whole mess now with "Peaches" lying that his mortgage was paid off 15 years ago makes Bama's compliance dept look as if they weren't interested in getting to the bottom of this. 36 hour investigation with a "nothing to see here, all is clear" is PURE GARBAGE. Not alerting the NCAA to possible violations and saying we're not filing a report is sufficient evidence to bring the hammer down on the grounds of "Lack of Institutional Control".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2011, 06:29:02 PM »
Tweets by Brooks:

But the bigger story in Brooks's post is not the fact that he paid off his mortgage.  It's that they've lied about something. 

What else have they lied about?  And since JLee seems to be slowly leaking this, what's next to be released?
I think you missed the tongue in his cheek. He said Bama compliance office is saying that, not the NCAA.

He also just tweeted this.

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
Searched today for precedence on innocence per pre-existing relationship. Earliest known case: Ford pardoning Nixon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »
Tweets by Brooks:

NCAA decides whether this relationship is pre-existing and within the rules, not bammer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 06:39:11 PM »
Another SBB tweet: Searched today for precedence on innocence per pre-existing relationship. Earliest known case: Ford pardoning Nixon

Indicates Brooks is being a smart ass, and think bammer compliance is a sham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »
NCAA decides whether this relationship is pre-existing and within the rules, not bammer.
Another SBB tweet: Searched today for precedence on innocence per pre-existing relationship. Earliest known case: Ford pardoning Nixon

Indicates Brooks is being a smart ass, and think bammer compliance is a sham.
I think you missed the tongue in his cheek. He said Bama compliance office is saying that, not the NCAA.

He also just tweeted this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »
Ah.  Makes sense now. 

HAHAHAHA.  This is getting good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 08:42:10 PM »
So where is Joe Schad in all of this?

Why is this still not making ESPN?

I just watched College Football Live on my DVR from Friday.

Joe Schad was going on about the Tiger Prowl. Made it sound shady as fuck. Followed that up with a bulleted reminder of all allegations against Auburn. You know. Just in case you forgot.

Found the transcript:

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/college_football_live/36/ESPN2/Saturday_April_16_2011/583338/
00:01:09   38 Spring games on tap for saturday, including the defending national champion, auburn tiger, who are once again under the microscope for off-th >> joe schad, who has more from the newsroom.
00:01:22   Joe.
00:01:25   >> Ryan, auburn officials are saying that the ncaa is actively investigating the tiger prowl promotional tour, which you might remember basically consisted of seven auburn assistant coaches over the last two springs jumping on buses, limousines, limo hummers, basically traveling around the state of alabama in the springtime visiting various high schools.
00:01:50   Now, this practice has been abolished by the ncaa.
00:01:53   But the ncaa is still looking into what, if anything, happened during those previous tours.
00:02:00   What they want to know is who did the auburn coaches visit with.
00:02:04   Where exactly did those buses go.
00:02:07   Those are the potential ncaa violations.
00:02:09   Now, you might ask why would they bring these buses and limousines to those high school campuses if it was during a point in time they couldn't even visit with potential recruits.
00:02:19    told me that it was, quote, all a show.
00:02:22   That it was about flash, it was about fluff and it was about schools trying to outdo each other.
00:02:29   Now we'll see if there are any potential violations.
00:02:31   This comes, ryan, at a bad time for auburn.
00:02:35   Keep in mind former auburn player chas ramsey who told hbo he took money while at auburn is scheduled to visit with the ncaa next week.
00:02:44   >> Yeah, joe, from bad to worse for auburn.
00:02:47   That is the case.
00:02:49   Three months ago maybe the best day in auburn winning the national title and it's been all downhill since.
00:02:55   >> You think about that title and that was a tremendous gift to the auburn community.
00:02:59   And to follow that with this cursed scenes of all the off-field issues.
00:03:04   Let's remind you about what's occurred since that championship.
00:03:07   The cam newton situation, the investigation continues into his father and then the awful situation at toomer's corner, allegedly an alabama fan poisoning the oak trees there.
00:03:19   Then the recruitment of a couple of current players also being investigated by the ncaa.
00:03:25   And in march, the investigation by hbo reports on the $100 handshakes and the like.
00:03:31   And then finally, joe schad's reports just a couple of moments ago about what you see there.
00:03:37   You know, it would be a shame with all of that excitement and that title if it came into question as to whether they could even keep that national title like usc.
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 09:05:41 PM »
You know, only one word in that transcript actually made me upset.

"Allegedly." 

Allegedly, an Alabama fan poisoned Toomer's.  Fuck Schad and whoever he was talking to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »
Someone should remind Schad that If he's going to talk bullshit to atleast carry around a roll of toilet paper to wipe his mouth.  The buses never went to the High Schools and the coaches visited the High Schools during the Evaluation period, which is why they were there.  Coach Chizik was not among them because of Coach sabban's retarded miget ass couldn't keep himself from clothes fucking all of the upcoming prospects at each school across the Country.  Keep trying bammers, hey, I heard that Eric Ramsey or his crazy wife (twittillia or whatever) might be willing to talk.  Hit them up bammers and be sure to give your story to Schad...he seems to understand what's going on, LMAO.

Also, Woodruff did not have a pre-existing relationship with Brent...neither did "peaches", before Brent was being recruited m...Woodruff was brought in to "Help Out".  IMO, Woodruff is and has been a SPuat booster for a long time, also he has "helped" more than one prospect with his recruitment.  Check the vehicles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 09:22:48 PM »

Also, Woodruff did not have a pre-existing relationship with Brent...neither did "peaches", before Brent was being recruited m...Woodruff was brought in to "Help Out".  IMO, Woodruff is and has been a SPuat booster for a long time, also he has "helped" more than one prospect with his recruitment.  Check the vehicles.

Prowler, if you have one shred of evidence to back this up, I will send you money. 

Or food.  I don't have much money now, but I can cook. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 09:29:19 PM »
So, if the media can't take you down the first time, then try try again right? I hope Schad has his jock strap on for when this shit comes back at him. Eventually he will regret the vendetta he has had against Auburn. Its so blatant and he aint even trying to hide it. I wish I could get away with shoving a limb from the Toomers Oaks up his ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 09:30:12 PM »
Prowler, if you have one shred of evidence to back this up, I will send you money. 

I'll throw in the White Russians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 09:35:47 PM »
I'll throw in the White Russians.
are they hot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 09:40:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 10:49:44 PM »
If this violation is found to have happened in 2009, this would put Bammer within the realm of repeat offender from the last 2 brushes with the NCAA. Which carries a more severe penalty than normal, as also as Xanusus mentioned - a lack of institutional control.  Just something to keep in mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »

The part about Woodruff not having a pre-existing relationship before he "helped" Brent with his recruiting?  Brent was a big time prospect, which is why he wanted to go to Russellville (IMO, Siran Winston probably put it in his head that he couldn't get recruited outta Florence High, eventhough he was a big enough prospect to be recruited out of any small town).  He decided to transfer after he completed the 8th grade and moved in with "peaches" to start the adoption paper work so that he could transfer to Russellville.  Then Woodruff comes in "to help with his recruiting." - per Darren Woodruff and "peaches".  Also, pre-existing relationship is a relationship made before the 9th grade (4 years).  And since Woodruff didn't know Brent in the 8th grade and the only reason why he started a relationship with Brent was to help in his recruiting, then the pre-existing relationship between Woodruff and Brent doesn't exist...nor does it exist between "peaches" and Brent, regardless if he adopted him.  He did so because of his Athletic Abilities.

I sure do hope that "peaches" and Woodruff respond. Maybe this time Woodruff won't try the threating, desperation approach.  Also, the Repeat-Repeat-Repeat window will be open until June 2012.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 11:30:59 PM »
If anyone doubted Prowler up to this point, well you might want to re-thunk your stance. He has been pretty spot on with this whole shit storm.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 01:13:33 AM »
If anyone doubted Prowler up to this point, well you might want to re-thunk your stance. He has been pretty spot on with this whole shit storm.
Skreetz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.