Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Auburn has likely gotten itself in serious trouble..."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
"Auburn has likely gotten itself in serious trouble..."
« on: April 17, 2011, 10:20:41 AM »
This clown is an absolute disgrace. 

http://dewitt.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/10198/the-poison-keeps-flowing/comment-page-1/#comment-300

Let’s face facts. Auburn has likely gotten itself into some serious trouble. It’s football program is being assailed by accusations from numerous directions. The answer from the Auburn fan base and pro-Auburn state media has been “look what Alabama’s doing.” Twice since January, pro Auburn media has released unsubstantiated stories impugning Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: "Auburn has likely gotten itself in serious trouble..."
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »
Some of my favorite quotes from the article.  I'll let you figure out why.

Alabama fans who think this will change  are delusional. And knowledgeable Alabama fans should realize that  their program is not benefitting from it’s association with Auburn.

But I’m not sure its as toxic as the efforts to smear Alabama’s recruitment of Brent Calloway.

Is the “Auburn Family” like a religious cult where the cult family is substituted for the real family?
  LOLWAT

It’s football program is being assailed by accusations from numerous directions.

Auburn should be cut adrift to fend for itself and hopefully find some kind of identity that isn’t defined by it’s hatred for Alabama.

I sat across the desk from the aforementioned Coach Bryant and interviewed him before the 1979 Alabama-LSU game. I wonder how many of you who disagreed with me had one-on-one time with arguably the greatest coach in college football history?
INTERNET BADASS!

Notice, I haven’t called any of you morons, idiots, imbeciles, fools or any other derrogatory names like many of you called me previously.

If you want to disagree in a comment, you’re going to have to do more than name call and make baseless statements the so-called rivalry’s greatness.

And from his bio:
Robert DeWitt is senior writer for The Tuscaloosa News and has worked for the newspaper since 1990. When he isn’t hunting, fishing or lying on the beach at Fort Morgan in a stupor, he covers Tuscaloosa City Hall, writes a weekly political column, contributes to the Editorial/Opinion pages and serves as the outdoors writer for the sports section. He is a University of Alabama graduate and a Demopolis native.

I'm in tears right now.   :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »
This is another one of the parade of moron bammers that things Auburn's assault on bammer is baseless, but since Nov. 4th Auburn has brought all "allegation from numerous sources" on itself because of the "fact" that Cecil shopped Cam to the highest bidder, and Auburn bought and paid for Cam.  Despite the fact that neither of those allegations have any basis in fact supported by evidence, those are not "baseless allegations" according to bammers. 

4 players, each with an axe to grind out of what, 200 plus that have come through during that same time, make allegations with nothing to support them, and despite dozens of players who played with these guys calling "bullshit" on them, despite the dozens that showed up to support Auburn on A Day who are all happy with their time on the plains...these 4 represent the "trouble at Auburn" and it's Auburn that's trying to deflect with baseless allegations. 

These fucking crimson fools beat all I've ever seen.    :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »
At this point, everyone of these stupid bammer articles are just pathetic at best.

Auburn should be cut adrift to fend for itself and hopefully find some kind of identity that isn’t defined by it’s hatred for Alabama.

Hmmm. So the writers of this state that keep vomitting words together like this one pull for which team again? Yeah, I thought so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 10:12:59 PM »
This is another one of the parade of moron bammers that things Auburn's assault on bammer is baseless, but since Nov. 4th Auburn has brought all "allegation from numerous sources" on itself because of the "fact" that Cecil shopped Cam to the highest bidder, and Auburn bought and paid for Cam.  Despite the fact that neither of those allegations have any basis in fact supported by evidence, those are not "baseless allegations" according to bammers. 

4 players, each with an axe to grind out of what, 200 plus that have come through during that same time, make allegations with nothing to support them, and despite dozens of players who played with these guys calling "bullshit" on them, despite the dozens that showed up to support Auburn on A Day who are all happy with their time on the plains...these 4 represent the "trouble at Auburn" and it's Auburn that's trying to deflect with baseless allegations. 

These fucking crimson fools beat all I've ever seen.    :facepalm:

A convenient untruth you could call it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 11:40:26 PM »
A convenient untruth you could call it.

Lets see what happens now that the shit is getting real heavy and getting out of their control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions