Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas game

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
Arkansas game
« on: October 03, 2007, 06:21:05 PM »
Anyone going? I'll be there. Section 111, Row 3. First round on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Arkansas game
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
Asked on the other thread but yea.  I am getting in on Thursday evening.  Pasture pool on Friday if you are so inclined.  Tailgating all Saturday before the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »
Got a social event here on Friday night that I can't get out of so I'll be driving up Saturday morning. Will definitely try to link up with you before the game.

Nah, I don't think I'll be bringing the lady along. I kind of want to but I'm staying with a girl that goes to school up there that, according to her mom, "kind of" likes me. But she looks like what's her face from Auburn that we've been making fun of and it'd probably be a dick move on my part to show up with another girl. Besides... I've only got one ticket and it's in the Auburn section and I'm NOT sitting anywhere else. Fuck that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »
Nothing like having your priorities straight!  :big:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 11:47:38 AM »

Section 111 row 13. I'll try not to hit you with my piss bombs.

I'll be in Tunica on Friday. If anyone is passing through, I'll be happy to set you up with a drink a hooker and a meal.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 01:52:31 PM »
Dickson street should be rocking Saturday night.  Lot's of bars with bands. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 02:06:56 PM »
Dickson street should be rocking Saturday night.  Lot's of bars with bands. 

I am hoping that they won't be in the mood to party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 02:09:40 PM »
I am hoping that they won't be in the mood to party.

That doesn't stop the party there.  There may be a few more snide comments but it will still be happening regardless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 02:14:04 PM »
That doesn't stop the party there.  There may be a few more snide comments but it will still be happening regardless.

I was just being sarcastic, frien.

I have a passing familiarity with the area.

How's that transmision treating you ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 02:15:32 PM »
How's that transmision treating you ?

Treating me fine.  Just trying to get confirmation of some things before I tell the GF that they are full of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »
Treating me fine.  Just trying to get confirmation of some things before I tell the GF that they are full of shit.

You do have to change it every so often. Especially if you drive it rough.

A good rule of thumb is ask them how often and multiply that by 1.5 to 2 times. I'm having it done for the first time on my car - 85,000 miles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »
You do have to change it every so often. Especially if you drive it rough.

A good rule of thumb is ask them how often and multiply that by 1.5 to 2 times. I'm having it done for the first time on my car - 85,000 miles.
Interesting.  I have been seeing a lot of conflicting reports about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
Interesting.  I have been seeing a lot of conflicting reports about it.

I saw where you raised the 100K interval. That's probably fine for your "GF". I've got a twin turbo on my car and I beat it like a rented mule, otherwise I would proably never even change it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 02:37:10 PM »
If any of you Treeforters are going to Fayetteville I need to ask you for a solid. If you run into Princess Sooie, please stab her in the face or beat her with the closet blunt object that you can find.

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 02:40:50 PM »
I saw where you raised the 100K interval. That's probably fine for your "GF". I've got a twin turbo on my car and I beat it like a rented mule, otherwise I would proably never even change it.
What kind of car so you have a twin turbo on? I have a tuner car myself
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:41:25 PM by jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »
If any of you Treeforters are going to Fayetteville I need to ask you for a solid. If you run into Princess Sooie, please stab her in the face or beat her with the closet blunt object that you can find.

That is all.

Did I miss an argument ya'll had?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »
Did I miss an argument ya'll had?

No arguments. Her posts just make me convulse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 02:56:37 PM »
What kind of car so you have a twin turbo on? I have a tuner car myself

It's an old Volvo. I know, I know, not exactly the sort of car you see drifting in the corners.

But the HP is around 300 and the torque is about the same. When I step on it, the fucker jumps.

Is yours an Accura ? I used to have an Itegra, I loved driving that thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 02:57:34 PM »
No arguments. Her posts just make me convulse.

I'm with ya. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 03:13:40 PM »
It's an old Volvo. I know, I know, not exactly the sort of car you see drifting in the corners.

But the HP is around 300 and the torque is about the same. When I step on it, the fucker jumps.

Is yours an Accura ? I used to have an Itegra, I loved driving that thing.
The monster I drive is a 03 Honda Civic 5 speed, 1.7 Sohc with a K&N filtercharger pumping out at least 128 Hp :big: The Volvo sounds like it would be kick ass to drive!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.