Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finebaum...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Finebaum...
« on: April 14, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
I get Stancel's a dumbass. I get that.

But I think Finebaum's hamming it up a bit to try to rub salt in the wound and make Auburn look as foolish as possible because this asshat posts on an Auburn message board.

He (and his callers) have been going on and on and on and on about how abhorrent and disgusting it is that he would dare to compare Saban to Adolph Hitler who killed 6 million Jews...blah blah. As if calling Saban Hitler on a fucking message board is trying to make some political statement. I wish someone would call in and remind Finebaum that Saban himself drew rhetorical comparisons to September 11th for losing to LA Monroe.

Fucking idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Finebaum...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »
I get Stancel's a dumbass. I get that.

But I think Finebaum's hamming it up a bit to try to rub salt in the wound and make Auburn look as foolish as possible because this asshat posts on an Auburn message board.

He (and his callers) have been going on and on and on and on about how abhorrent and disgusting it is that he would dare to compare Saban to Adolph Hitler who killed 6 million Jews...blah blah. As if calling Saban Hitler on a fucking message board is trying to make some political statement. I wish someone would call in and remind Finebaum that Saban himself drew rhetorical comparisons to September 11th for losing to LA Monroe.

Fucking idiot.

The best response would have been if Stancil had said: "Ive never seen cum squirting out the top of your bald head, but I'll be damned if you aint a dick!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »
It's the easy out. 

JLee has offered nothing concrete to this story.  It's an odd story.  It's similar to the dude on the fishing trip with Julio and Ingram.  It's also similar to Michael Oher and his annoying adopted-mom. 

Now, JLee's source has been outed as a message board blowhard. 

"BUT PAAAAWWWWWLLLLL, HE SAAAYYYY BADDD THAAAANGS BOUT SABINS ON DA INTRERNETS!"
"NO I DON'T!  I JUST CAWLED HEM A HETLAR NAWZI!" 

And Paul let's Stancil spin around the toilet and flush himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 09:08:58 PM »
Pawl heard enough folks today telling him his Hitler rant was nothing but a way to avoid the issue and shut the interview down with a load of bullshit that he finally admitted it was weak. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 12:31:21 AM »
Pawl heard enough folks today telling him his Hitler rant was nothing but a way to avoid the issue and shut the interview down with a load of bullshit that he finally admitted it was weak.
That "show" had absolutely no content. Stancel might be an idiot but the offended callers were worse for their need to comment. Finebaum prefaced it all with the impending investigation bit, played the Stancel piece and put the show on cruise control.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 02:37:27 AM »
Heaven forbid Pawwww finds out that people call sabin Satan.  "You mean, you call him the Dark Lord, the Devil, burning people forever, Hellfire and Brimstone?"

I'll ask everyone here...what has Stancil said, that hasn't been true by the statements of Woodruff and "peaches"?  If you're actually following this story, you should know the answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 03:44:55 PM »
I've been listening to Finebaum for years.

I know people have always advocated not listening to him because he was such a blatant bammer.

I've always thought he was tolerable, until recently.

I seriously can't listen to him anymore without raging. I think it must be that ever since he was outed for his speech at Birmingham Southern, he's not pulling any punches anymore. He's not even thinly veiling his bammerdom. It's right out in the open now.

I think it's that, in combination with him acting out like a baby because he realizes that nothing has or will come from any of the bullshit that he's been spouting since last October.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
For anyone listening now, he just got pwned by that dude from Ohio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 03:59:22 PM »
I was the same as you and always took him as someone who had no real allegiance but played whatever side of the fence suited him best at that particular time.  Until B'ham Southern.  I admit to checking in for 5 minutes every now and then but the guy outed himself with that speech and his agenda is clear now.  So, fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 04:17:10 PM »
For anyone listening now, he just got pwned by that dude from Ohio.

Heard it.  Haha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »
He's really ramping up the rehtoric about "all the investigations of Auburn" going on.  Talking about how the Bush deal drug on for 5 years, how the BCSC is considered illegitimate.  There's going to be a heavy dose of horseshit shoveled as retribution for the Calloway deal.  Them fuckers live off of rumor and innuendo about Auburn, but get their panties in a wad if anyone does it to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 04:54:58 PM »
He's really ramping up the rehtoric about "all the investigations of Auburn" going on.  Talking about how the Bush deal drug on for 5 years, how the BCSC is considered illegitimate.  There's going to be a heavy dose of horseshit shoveled as retribution for the Calloway deal.  Them fuckers live off of rumor and innuendo about Auburn, but get their panties in a wad if anyone does it to them.

Heard a caller to one show today talk about all the investigations, corruption etc. going on at Auburn.  Then he says, "Now that Calloway deal, the University already ran a full investigation on that and it turns out the kid just had a great last visit."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 04:57:32 PM »
Heard a caller to one show today talk about all the investigations, corruption etc. going on at Auburn.  Then he says, "Now that Calloway deal, the University already ran a full investigation on that and it turns out the kid just had a great last visit."

If you put one of them idiot bammers on a lie detector and asked them if they believe that shit, they'd pass with flying colors.  They fucking believe it with all their black hearts and hollow souls. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 05:04:57 PM »
If you put one of them idiot bammers on a lie detector and asked them if they believe that shit, they'd pass with flying colors.  They fucking believe it with all their black hearts and hollow souls skulls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 05:50:10 PM »
It's starting to sound like SPuat has informed PF of a PLOI or LOI from the NCAA.  Because, a few days ago, this was a deadend story to be burried as a tiny backpage article.  Something Big has changed those feelings, IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 05:59:37 PM »
It's starting to sound like SPuat has informed PF of a PLOI or LOI from the NCAA.  Because, a few days ago, this was a deadend story to be burried as a tiny backpage article.  Something Big has changed those feelings, IMO.

feelings on what story?  Calloway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 06:23:59 PM »
feelings on what story?  Calloway?
Yes, the Calloway Story, regarding Darren Woodruff and his possible booster status...a pre-existing relationship with "Peaches" doesn't mean anything.  Woodruff nor "peaches" had a pre-existing relationship with Brent before he became a Division I Prospect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 06:39:27 PM »
"RollTide.com: Compliance -Know the Rules Booster Guide ARE YOU A BOOSTER?

You are considered a "representative of the University's athletics interests" (i.e., a booster) if you

Have ever made any type of financial or in-kind contribution to the athletics department, to a specific sport program or to an athletics booster organization, including purchasing donor seating to athletics events (i.e., Tide Pride Football or Tide Pride Basketball)

Are or have been a member of any organization or agency promoting University of Alabama athletics (i.e., Red Elephant Club, Grand Slammers, etc.)

Have ever helped to arrange or have provided employment for an enrolled student-athlete, a prospective student-athlete or their parents or relatives

Have ever assisted in any manner in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes

Have ever provided benefits to enrolled student-athletes or their families or to prospective student-athletes or their families

Have otherwise promoted the institution's athletics program in any manner.

You must know that some of the actions noted above that would make you a representative of the University's athletics interests (i.e., providing benefits to prospects or enrolled student-athletes) are violations of NCAA rules.

Once you become a representative of the University's athletics interests, you retain this status FOREVER!

As a representative of the University's athletics interests, you are bound by NCAA, SEC and University of Alabama rules.
And, therefore, the University of Alabama is RESPONSIBLE for your actions!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 07:42:10 PM »
It's starting to sound like SPuat Cecil Butthurt has informed PF of a PLOI or LOI from the NCAA.  Because, a few days ago, this was a deadend story to be burried as a tiny backpage article.  Something Big has changed those feelings, IMO.

Fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 08:00:19 PM »
I wish I'd heard the same show y'all heard today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions