Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Darren Woodruff is my hero

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Darren Woodruff is my hero
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 11:31:46 PM »
It's a mmmyyyyyssssttttteeeerrrrrryyyyyyy for you to figure out! 

Have fun!

I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Eventually someone will spill the beans. I take it this pic has made it rounds today?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xanusus

• Admit it, I'm sexy
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »
Nah that didn't come from Woodruff's myspace page. Only two pics reside on it and no messages other than a message from three years ago from some other myspace user asking Woodruff why he didn't have the Saban picture as his profile pic. That's how I knew the approximate age of the Saban photo had to be at least 3 years old.

In other news, from Jay G. Tate's blog...

"I talked with Jeffrey yesterday at length about this situation. He has some pretty specific evidence, documents I saw yesterday, that proves some of the principles are lying. I won't get into exactly what the facts prove because that's Jeffrey's information.

I didn't see a check for $5,000 that says "Payment for Brent Calloway" or anything. So don't expect that.

I'd like to see these guys sue Jeffrey. Discovery would be a hoot. "
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:21:19 AM by Xanusus »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2011, 10:30:25 AM »
Nah that didn't come from Woodruff's myspace page. Only two pics reside on it and no messages other than a message from three years ago from some other myspace user asking Woodruff why he didn't have the Saban picture as his profile pic. That's how I knew the approximate age of the Saban photo had to be at least 3 years old.

In other news, from Jay G. Tate's blog...

"I talked with Jeffrey yesterday at length about this situation. He has some pretty specific evidence, documents I saw yesterday, that proves some of the principles are lying. I won't get into exactly what the facts prove because that's Jeffrey's information.

I didn't see a check for $5,000 that says "Payment for Brent Calloway" or anything. So don't expect that.

I'd like to see these guys sue Jeffrey. Discovery would be a hoot. "

Do these motherfuckers not understand the era we are in?  It is the Information Age.  It's the reign of the internet, and I demand my information NOW.  Right now. 

Patience is not a virtue.  Speed is a virtue.  And I expect this shit to be put on full blast on Monday. 

OR ELSE. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »
Do these motherfuckers not understand the era we are in?  It is the Information Age.  It's the reign of the internet, and I demand my information NOW.  Right now. 

Patience is not a virtue.  Speed is a virtue.  And I expect this shit to be put on full blast on Monday. 

OR ELSE.

Teasing and trickling of information means one of two things.   

They have a smoking gun and are baiting the principals and bammer in to saying stupid shit that can be proved a lie, and bammer to declare themselves pure and clean before they're exposed.

OR

J Lee, aint got shit.   He aint got shit, and is hoping his continued chirping will cause them to say something incriminating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions