Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How Do You Get One of These If...

How Do You Get One of These If...
« on: April 11, 2011, 11:05:36 PM »
...you're not involved with the program, a coach or media?   He's not a booster, or directly involved...right?

Pfffffftttt.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How Do You Get One of These If...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »
I can't tell what that is. 

At Auburn, we gave the recruit's family and friends name tags.  They definitely didn't get anything like that. 

But then again, we can't verify what that is.  He may be at a coaching clinic.  Who knows? 

I'll look around to see if I can find any pictures of Alabama fans, boosters, or employees wearing that same badge. 

Media pass doesn't hurt Woodruff''s case. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »
Here's something:

Crimson Caravan?  Of course, I can't see what's on the guy's necklace.

Anyone have any details on this event?  It requires money.  I know that much. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »
Looks like either a sideline pass or box pass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 11:55:27 PM »
I'm also curious about the Muscle Shoals/Russellville area. 

From my prior knowledge, Muscle Shoals is the much nicer area to live than Russellville, correct? 

Cause that's where Woodruff's company, Petrochem, is located.  Muscle Shoals. 

Russellville is 40 minutes away from Muscle Shoals according to Google Maps. 

Just kinda strange to see a guy from Muscle Shoals driving 40 minutes to hang out with a 14 year old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 07:21:04 AM »
Actually Russellville is a nice area.   
That whole area is pretty laid back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 09:07:28 AM »
Actually Russellville is a nice area.   
That whole area is pretty laid back.

Yeah, a lot of the older generations of my family live there. Most people stick together in that area too. Also let it be noted, bammerism runs deep in the veins in this area.

An assistant coach from my HS left to go there to be HC many years ago. Coach Perry Swindall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »
Darren Woodruff is a paying member of tide Sports.  He posted something today about something else coming out.  I've seen where his posts have been pulled and his badge (months that a person has been a paying member) has been deleted.  Would that be considered being a booster, when that's his only account? His handle is Petrochem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Six

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 02:34:01 PM »
Yeah, a lot of the older generations of my family live there. Most people stick together in that area too. Also let it be noted, bammerism runs deep in the veins in this area.

An assistant coach from my HS left to go there to be HC many years ago. Coach Perry Swindall.
I was a pallbearer with Perry one time at a friend's mother's funeral.

Do you know Phil Phillips?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 02:37:48 PM »
Darren Woodruff is a paying member of tide Sports.  He posted something today about something else coming out.  I've seen where his posts have been pulled and his badge (months that a person has been a paying member) has been deleted.  Would that be considered being a booster, when that's his only account? His handle is Petrochem.

If that site is affiliated with the University it might, but I doubt it is.  His association with and recruitment of BC is more than likely what makes him a booster.   If he, or his company has season tix, then he is for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 02:45:32 PM »

To Perry Swindall ....... :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 04:01:36 PM »

It doesn't ring a bell. I was in middle school when Swindall was there. He was an assistant under Maurice Carkuff. Swindall had every kid in school scared of him. He was one helluva coach though. Most people think he was the main reason for Carkuffs success. Swindall ended up having to leave Oneonta though because he paddled a kid too hard and the parents complained. That might have not been the whole story but thats what I remember.

Shit, if I did something that got my ass lit up by the coaches paddle, I never told my folks. My dad would have called the coach himself and thanked him for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 04:11:58 PM »

As evidenced by the latest NCAA bullshit rule changes, Rivals or other message boards are by no means connected to the universities. 

It's definitely fishy that Tide Sports erased Petrochem's memory once this all came out.   

This is a stinky fish, but still, no bite yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions