Finebaum is loaded up with denial. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Bama fans are idiots
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »
Listening on the computer....he sounds like he got punched earlier and hasn't recovered quite yet.  Did say that J. Lee was part owner of Rivals.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 03:54:57 PM »
In other news...water is wet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:22:05 PM »
In other news...water is wet.
This pollen stuff kills my allergies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »
Listening on the computer....he sounds like he got punched earlier and hasn't recovered quite yet.  Did say that J. Lee was part owner of Rivals.   :facepalm:

Funny thing is, this has been known in some inner circles since signing day. In fact, I was surprised it hadn't been reported by someone before now. Call it an ace in hole that was used wisely. I told a few on here off the board right after signing day that I thought it would be Goldberg or Matthews who would initially break the story. Looks like old Jeffrey decided to go ahead and do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 10:10:39 PM »
Funny thing is, this has been known in some inner circles since signing day. In fact, I was surprised it hadn't been reported by someone before now. Call it an ace in hole that was used wisely. I told a few on here off the board right after signing day that I thought it would be Goldberg or Matthews who would initially break the story. Looks like old Jeffrey decided to go ahead and do it.

The general tone of F'bomb and the bammers today seemed a bit guarded.  I will say that Fbomb was very careful to not issue blanket epithets at JLee...I think he's "aware" he's being "watched".  Metering his words. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 10:12:43 PM »
The general tone of F'bomb and the bammers today seemed a bit guarded.  I will say that Fbomb was very careful to not issue blanket epithets at JLee...I think he's "aware" he's being "watched".  Metering his words.

He knows there is something to this. 'He' being PF. There is way too much damning and concrete evidence here. Pay attention to Prowler on this one. He is spot on with this one and has been the whole time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »
He knows there is something to this. 'He' being PF. There is way too much damning and concrete evidence here. Pay attention to Prowler on this one. He is spot on with this one and has been the whole time.

I'm just waiting for the story on Andre Smith's bank withdrawals to come out. 

The bank security videos from XXXXXXXX Bank on XXXXXXXXX Avenue in Tuscaloosa will put a nail in that ass.  That fat tub of goo ran through some serious, serious cash.  And there are people inside that bank who know the whole deal in terms of where it came from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 09:41:20 AM »
I'm just waiting for the story on Andre Smith's bank withdrawals to come out. 

The bank security videos from XXXXXXXX Bank on XXXXXXXXX Avenue in Tuscaloosa will put a nail in that ass.  That fat tub of goo ran through some serious, serious cash.  And there are people inside that bank who know the whole deal in terms of where it came from.

I know nothing of that   :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »
The little I listened yesterday found Pawwwl unable to hide his hatred for Auburn.  Pawwwl has always played both sides of the fence in order to help his ratings but his screw up at B'Ham Southern showed his true colors concerning Auburn.  That had nothing to do with his show or ratings and should never be forgotten by Auburn people when listening to his comments.

In the 10 minute ride home, in between 3-4 "Brent's mama convinced him not to get involved in all that cheatin' mess at Allbarn and go play fer the mighty, upstandin', honest, integrity filled Lord Saybinz" calls, Pawwwl said:

"Well, I think everyone knows that Auburn got together with the league office and the NCAA and covered all this up so Cam could play...all for self serving purposes."  Then he says, "I've talked to countless University AD's around the country (Lying mother fucker...no you haven't) and they all said they would have sat Cam Newton this season".

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 10:13:15 AM »
The little I listened yesterday found Pawwwl unable to hide his hatred for Auburn.  Pawwwl has always played both sides of the fence in order to help his ratings but his screw up at B'Ham Southern showed his true colors concerning Auburn.  That had nothing to do with his show or ratings and should never be forgotten by Auburn people when listening to his comments.

In the 10 minute ride home, in between 3-4 "Brent's mama convinced him not to get involved in all that cheatin' mess at Allbarn and go play fer the mighty, upstandin', honest, integrity filled Lord Saybinz" calls, Pawwwl said:

"Well, I think everyone knows that Auburn got together with the league office and the NCAA and covered all this up so Cam could play...all for self serving purposes."  Then he says, "I've talked to countless University AD's around the country (Lying mother fucker...no you haven't) and they all said they would have sat Cam Newton this season".

If those ADs knowledge of the situation came from the news, or what Paul told them, which it likely did, then I would expect they'd say that too.  The idea that the NCAA engaged in a cover up in all that is laughable.  Pawl and the bammers are pissed that the NCAA didn't just gut our season preventing the NC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 10:54:08 AM »
I know nothing of that   :clap:

Sources.  I have them. 

Hope that a bank employee will be willing to confirm, but may have to wait until said employee is no longer with said bank. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:03 AM »
Sources.  I have them. 

Hope that a bank employee will be willing to confirm, but may have to wait until said employee is no longer with said bank.

Check your emails dude....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE