Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mark Ingram Tweets

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Mark Ingram Tweets
« on: April 08, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
RT @Mark_Ingram22 breaking news: there will be a lockout for auburn football this year - coaches say they want "more money" than players

I've heard rumors that the Saints are looking hard at this faggot. Look, I learned to like Reggie Bush after hating him in college, but I just don't think I can do it with Ingram...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Mark Ingram Tweets
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:38:10 AM »
I've heard rumors that the Saints are looking hard at this faggot. Look, I learned to like Reggie Bush after hating him in college, but I just don't think I can do it with Ingram...

Fuck Ingram and his convict dad. And his babbling crying self at the Heisman Trophy presentation. And his slow ass 40 yard dash time. And him quitting in the 2009 Iron Bowl. He looks like a fucking hedgehog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:39:39 AM »
The Saints looked at him. 

I doubt they take him.

We need too many defensive holes to be filled.  Also, Pierre Thomas was resigned, and Ingram would just be another Thomas.  We need a replacement for Bush who is getting on up there in years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 10:15:03 AM »
eff Ingram and his convict dad. And his babbling crying self at the Heisman Trophy presentation. And his slow ass 40 yard dash time. And him quitting in the 2009 Iron Bowl. He looks like a effing hedgehog.

At least he demonstrates consistency.......................he quit in the 2010 Iron Bowl also.

Go back and check the film.

:bar:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:18:58 AM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati