Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Darrion Hutcherson is set

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Darrion Hutcherson is set
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 08:56:15 PM »
Sounds like Barker's helping in the negative recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

Re: Darrion Hutcherson is set
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 09:45:05 PM »
I totally forgot about what I heard Jay Barker say Thursday morning.

He actually said - without even a giggle - that Auburn may make Zeke Pike a defensive end.  Then, he went on to explain how a lot of guys go to other schools because they want to play a particular position and get spooked into thinking they'll be placed at another.
Oh I might join the Jim Kelly was a LB in high school  hoohah but there is no doubt Pike is a stud  set for o and b stardom. I am impressed that he is an aggressive type built for contact with a young Roethlisbergery frame.
Coach M. could also stay around longer to run this offense to several natchel titles until he is offered something too overwhelmingly attractive to stay at Auburn, power of Dixieland bitches. I heard such coach utter what I detected as a stark comment about the cohesion of this staff driving it to victory in Glendale almost a sign that he could be developing deeper roots. (that's me getting all Bammerlike)

They's a buildin' statues of Heisman's at Auburn afore they even crack a book. I'm a wondrin' if Auburn Universty ain't switched to payin' them boys off in precious metals instead of devalued Americun dollars. They's somethin going on in west Ga and we gonna git to the bottom of it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions