Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

Token

Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #560 on: September 28, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
I wish we could parade his ass back to the mound and let him pitch to a few batters.  It would be fitting for him to pick up another loss to finish off the Braves 2011 campaign. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #561 on: September 28, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »
I wish we could parade his ass back to the mound and let him pitch to a few batters.  It would be fitting for him to pick up another loss to finish off the Braves 2011 campaign.

If I had the smiley that is offering you a beer, I'd use it here.  Seriously though, they need to produce a run or just fucking give up.  Too bad we didn't have a cellar dweller like Houston to finish up against.  No offense TW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #562 on: September 28, 2011, 11:37:29 PM »
Well, if it couldn't be Lowe, it may as well be Linebrink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #563 on: September 28, 2011, 11:43:31 PM »
Booo, fucking booo.  Booooooooooo. Someone should be fucking fired.  That was the worst fucking collapse I have ever seen.

Fuck You Braves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #564 on: September 28, 2011, 11:45:21 PM »
Booo, fucking booo.  Booooooooooo. Someone should be fucking fired.  That was the worst fucking collapse I have ever seen.

Fuck You Braves.

It was pathetic.  Who should be the first to get fired?  I say Lowe, then just clean house with those overpaid under producing fucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #565 on: September 28, 2011, 11:45:36 PM »

Fuck You Braves.

I have a list.  Lowe is at the top. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #566 on: September 28, 2011, 11:48:49 PM »
It was pathetic.  Who should be the first to get fired?  I say Lowe, then just clean house with those overpaid under producing fucks.

Again.....

Bourn
Prado
McCann
Uggla
Freeman

I'm good with getting rid of any other player not in that 5.  Well, keep Constanza.  He's got some wheels and did a good job at the plate.  The rest can go, and I expect them to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #567 on: September 28, 2011, 11:50:40 PM »
Again.....

Bourn
Prado
McCann
Uggla
Freeman

I'm good with getting rid of any other player not in that 5.  Well, keep Constanza.  He's got some wheels and did a good job at the plate.  The rest can go, and I expect them to go.
Fuck Uggla too. That asshole, a lot of people forget, didn't do shit the first 1/2 of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #568 on: September 28, 2011, 11:56:20 PM »
Fuck Uggla too. That asshole, a lot of people forget, didn't do shit the first 1/2 of the season.

While I agree, he still made his numbers and was a huge reason for Atlanta's run in August.  Toward the end, he's the only one producing.  If he fucks around next year like he did this year, I'm for running his out too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #569 on: September 29, 2011, 12:49:55 AM »
Again.....

Bourn
Prado
McCann
Uggla
Freeman

i'm not sure why you think that is a good lineup.  braves will not be a division leader with that lineup.  wild
card leader then blow it...yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #570 on: September 29, 2011, 08:23:10 AM »
Maybe you guys can pick up Carlos Zambrano in the offseason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #571 on: September 29, 2011, 08:45:36 AM »
*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #572 on: September 29, 2011, 08:55:26 AM »
Meanwhile, the Cards are handling business like they should.  Normally I'm pissed, and I am somewhat, but I'm just ready for this to be over.  Braves truly didn't deserve the playoffs this season.  The GM HAS to get some starting pitching this off season, and a few more for the bullpen.  Venters and Kimbrel can't do it all.  Not all season, anyway.
The pitching gave up 4 runs in 13 innings. The team averaged 2-3 runs per game for the most part of the year. I don't think pitching was the problem this year. Heyward, with as much hype as he received coming out the gate last year, is officially overrated. McCann - wilted. Jones - wilted. The rest of the lineup - pffffffft. We need to pick up some bats in the off season and rid of Lowe.

Hudson pitched his ass off last night. Giving up 2 ER in 7 innings SHOULD win you a ballgame every time.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:56:01 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #573 on: September 29, 2011, 09:36:42 AM »
The pitching gave up 4 runs in 13 innings. The team averaged 2-3 runs per game for the most part of the year. I don't think pitching was the problem this year. Heyward, with as much hype as he received coming out the gate last year, is officially overrated. McCann - wilted. Jones - wilted. The rest of the lineup - pffffffft. We need to pick up some bats in the off season and rid of Lowe.

Hudson pitched his ass off last night. Giving up 2 ER in 7 innings SHOULD win you a ballgame every time.

Yep. The Braves were 5 out of 32 the last five games with runners in scoring position. They hit .195 in the month of September with runners in scoring position. The scored just over 3 runs per game in September...only better than San Diego I think...

Pitching wasn't the problem down the stretch...

And I say all this with a:

:haha:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:38:02 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #574 on: September 29, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »
Yep. The Braves were 5 out of 32 the last five games with runners in scoring position. They hit .195 in the month of September with runners in scoring position. The scored just over 3 runs per game in September...only better than San Diego I think...

Pitching wasn't the problem down the stretch...

And I say all this with a:

:haha:
And you cheer for the Cubs?

Should we start to list things that were invented since they won their last World Series?  I don't know if I have enough fucking time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #575 on: September 29, 2011, 11:12:41 AM »
And you cheer for the Cubs?

Should we start to list things that were invented since they won their last World Series?  I don't know if I have enough fucking time.

Rangers Bitch.

American League West Champs and Defending AL Champs...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #576 on: September 29, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »
Rangers Bitch.

American League West Champs and Defending AL Champs...
Pffff.  Phillies will rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #577 on: September 29, 2011, 11:25:31 AM »
Lost in all of this is that Pujols' streak of 30HR/100RBI/.300BA to start a career ended last night, as he ended at 99RBI and a .299BA.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #578 on: September 29, 2011, 11:30:16 AM »
Lost in all of this is that Pujols' streak of 30HR/100RBI/.300BA to start a career ended last night, as he ended at 99RBI and a .299BA.
He doesn't have shit on McCann...Heyward...Freeman...fuck it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #579 on: September 29, 2011, 11:34:45 AM »
He doesn't have shit on McCann...Heyward...Freeman...fuck it.

If we had only had Nate McLouth and Jordan Shaeffer available.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."