Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #500 on: August 26, 2011, 12:33:35 AM »
You are delirious.  I never thought the Suckasstros would win it all, but I sure as fuck never counted on being the worst fucking team in all of MLB...

What I want to know is why is Huston stealing the O's thunder?  So glad football season in finally here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #501 on: August 29, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
Berkman to the Rangers???

Championship...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #502 on: August 29, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
Berkman to the Rangers???

Championship...

Nothing official from the STL beatwriters.  One said he's heard it, but just on message boards.  I wouldn't be upset if it happened, though, he deserves to play for a team that's going somewhere in October.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #503 on: August 29, 2011, 04:19:46 PM »
Nothing official from the STL beatwriters.  One said he's heard it, but just on message boards.  I wouldn't be upset if it happened, though, he deserves to play for a team that's going somewhere in October.

I hate ring chasers tho - that is just wrong, somehow...  If I had played my ass off all year and then got sent down for some dude who joined up at the last minute just so he might make it deep into October, I would be pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #504 on: August 29, 2011, 04:23:01 PM »

I just heard the local show here talking about it. Cruz went down yesterday with a hammy I believe and what better way than to get someone in here to make up for Cruz? Berkman? Damn. Can you imagine the line-up of Hamilton, Cruz, Berkman, Young, Kinsler, Murphy, Andrus and Beltre when/if they all get healthy??? Damn dude!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #505 on: August 29, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »
I just heard the local show here talking about it. Cruz went down yesterday with a hammy I believe and what better way than to get someone in here to make up for Cruz? Berkman? Damn. Can you imagine the line-up of Hamilton, Cruz, Berkman, Young, Kinsler, Murphy, Andrus and Beltre when/if they all get healthy??? Damn dude!!!
They'd still lose to the Phillies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #506 on: August 29, 2011, 05:08:19 PM »
They'd still lose to the Phillies.

Good pitching beats good hitting 9 times out of 10...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #507 on: August 29, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »

That's like 87% of the time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #508 on: August 29, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »

Too bad the WS is only 7 games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #509 on: August 29, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »
Um...Yeah, Cliff Lee, Roy Halladay, etc...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #510 on: September 19, 2011, 11:30:46 PM »
Apparently the Braves are ready for football season too, and don't give a damn about playoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2011, 07:23:15 AM »
Apparently the Braves are ready for football season too, and don't give a damn about playoffs.

You shut your damn dirty mouth.  Braves go 4-4 the rest of the way, Cards need to go 7-2 to catch them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2011, 08:41:45 AM »
You shut your damn dirty mouth.  Braves go 4-4 the rest of the way, Cards need to go 7-2 to catch them.

They have 3 of those 7 wrapped up in a nice little bow this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2011, 08:50:48 AM »
They have 3 of those 7 wrapped up in a nice little bow this weekend.

You do realize that we will now be swept, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2011, 08:57:28 AM »
You do realize that we will now be swept, right?
I will eat my houndstooth Cubs hat if they sweep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #515 on: September 20, 2011, 09:36:46 AM »
Wow...flipping channels last night and said, let me see if the Braves are on.  Found them just as Kimbrel gets the second out in the 9th.  Up 5-4 and nobody on.  Cool, they needed that.  Next guy hits a high chopper to Chipper...a Chipper-chopper if you will.  Sweet, game over and the magic number is reduced.

Wait...I'm sorry....what the hell just happened?  Excuse me, Chipper...did you just let that ball go because...the lights were in your eyes?  On a one bounce chopper you didn't even have to move for?  Really?  Really?

Okay Kimbrel, go ahead and get this last guy.  Apparently, Larry's eyes are too sensitive to light for him to get that last out.  Kimbrel deals a chest high heater....BOOOMMM....upper deck walk off.

Hey, thanks Chippy.  I've got some Visine in my bag if you still need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2011, 09:38:07 AM »
Wow...flipping channels last night and said, let me see if the Braves are on.  Found them just as Kimbrel gets the second out in the 9th.  Up 5-4 and nobody on.  Cool, they needed that.  Next guy hits a high chopper to Chipper...a Chipper-chopper if you will.  Sweet, game over and the magic number is reduced.

Wait...I'm sorry....what the hell just happened?  Excuse me, Chipper...did you just let that ball go because...the lights were in your eyes?  On a one bounce chopper you didn't even have to move for?  Really?  Really?

Okay Kimbrel, go ahead and get this last guy.  Apparently, Larry's eyes are too sensitive to light for him to get that last out.  Kimbrel deals a chest high heater....BOOOMMM....upper deck walk off.

Hey, thanks Chippy.  I've got some Visine in my bag if you still need it.

Hey, give him some credit...at least he didn't spike himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #517 on: September 20, 2011, 09:41:17 AM »
Hey, give him some credit...at least he didn't spike himself.

I felt for Larry, though.  The walk off HR was majestic.  I imagine he still had that flash bulb thing going on and couldn't really watch it leave the yard.

Who spiked himself?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #518 on: September 20, 2011, 10:00:44 AM »
Fuck all y'all in da mouf.  Twice.  With Bobby Cox's wrinkly old dick.

Congrast Suckunbelievableamountsofasstros.  You hit the big 100 mark over the weekend.  Bet your mommas are so proud.  My boss did not even offer me his tickets this year - he didn't want to insult me by suggesting I had nothing else better to do than drive all the fucking way downtown to watch whatever team had to come to town open a major can of whoopass on that sorry excuse for an allegedly professional baseball team that calls Houston home.  South Carolina's college team could fuck these losers up so badly they would allow the mercy rule to be called in the MLB for the first time ever, just this once, just to stop the bleeding.

And I cannot even say thank goodness it's football season right now with a totally straight face.

FML.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #519 on: September 20, 2011, 10:06:17 AM »
I felt for Larry, though.  The walk off HR was majestic.  I imagine he still had that flash bulb thing going on and couldn't really watch it leave the yard.

Who spiked himself?

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions