Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #480 on: August 15, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »
Well the streak is over, and the Braves lost two of three to the fucking Cubs.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #481 on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
Well the streak is over, and the Braves lost two of three to the fucking Cubs.   :facepalm:
:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #483 on: August 15, 2011, 09:37:24 AM »

This pretty much says it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #484 on: August 15, 2011, 09:40:08 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Cubs have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #485 on: August 15, 2011, 09:54:17 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Cubs have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

I'd make some joke about how everyone else in the NL has hit Zambrano, and then I remember he makes the Cardinals his bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #486 on: August 15, 2011, 10:54:58 AM »

Yes it was mentioned that they have been coming around, but still, it's the CUBS.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2011, 01:17:06 PM »
Whoa, what a comeback for da' Bravos last night against the Beard.  His stuff is just nasty.  Sliders/cutters at 94 and heaters at 97.  They were getting some decent swings off him.  They needed that too after a total letdown series against the sCrUBS. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2011, 02:01:50 PM »
Don't know the extent of the injury but Costanza rolled his ankle on the first base bag beating out a hit last night. Looked bad at first but he was able to walk off the field but very gingerly.  Don't need anything to happen to this guy.  He and Bourne have changed the dynamic of this team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #489 on: August 23, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
Assured of a series win against the baby bears.  5-4 win with incredible clutch pitching.  Kimbrel ties the rookie record for saves with 40.  Aramis Ramirez has a 5-5 night, the first of his career.  But then, how many others ever have a 5-5 night in their entire career?  Great game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #490 on: August 24, 2011, 09:34:08 AM »
Assured of a series win against the baby bears.  5-4 win with incredible clutch pitching.  Kimbrel ties the rookie record for saves with 40.  Aramis Ramirez has a 5-5 night, the first of his career.  But then, how many others ever have a 5-5 night in their entire career?  Great game.

Is it just me or does it seem like it is the phillies, braves, rangers, red sox, yankees.....and then everyone else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #491 on: August 24, 2011, 09:52:04 AM »
Is it just me or does it seem like it is the phillies, braves, rangers, red sox, yankees.....and then everyone else?

It's just you.

Seriously, it's beginning to look that way.  Plus, as much as I've said they'll fade, the Brew Crew is looking like the real deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #492 on: August 24, 2011, 10:27:46 AM »
Seriously, it's beginning to look that way.  Plus, as much as I've said they'll fade, the Brew Crew is looking like the real deal.

23-4 last 27 games.  In one month, they went from 1/2 game behind the Cards to a full 10 games up.  Of course, part of that is the implosion of the Cards.  We drop two to Pitt, two to the Cubs, and two the Dodgers (and might get swept today).  Cards have got to be the most disappointing team in baseball this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #493 on: August 24, 2011, 12:07:35 PM »
  Cards have got to be the most disappointing team in baseball this year.

You are delirious.  I never thought the Suckasstros would win it all, but I sure as fuck never counted on being the worst fucking team in all of MLB...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #494 on: August 24, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »
You are delirious.  I never thought the Suckasstros would win it all, but I sure as fuck never counted on being the worst fucking team in all of MLB...

So that begs the question, what's more disappointing?  Being picked to finish last, and finishing last?  Or being tabbed to be a division contender, and being closer to .500 than you are the division leaders?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #495 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:35 PM »
So that begs the question, what's more disappointing?  Being picked to finish last, and finishing last?  Or being tabbed to be a division contender, and being closer to .500 than you are the division leaders?

Secret answer C:  Not winning a World Series in more than 100 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #496 on: August 24, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »

Yeah...I'm goin' with C here too.  Watching the first game of the Braves/Cubs series and Dan Uggla absolutely bombs one over the left field bleachers.  Looked like it hit the building across the street.  The biggest cheer of the night came when they threw the ball back over the fence on to the field.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #497 on: August 24, 2011, 02:12:31 PM »

You'll have Albert next year, all part of the rebuilding plan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #498 on: August 25, 2011, 11:57:04 PM »
Teh Braves take 3 of 4 from the cubbies.   #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #499 on: August 26, 2011, 12:21:13 AM »
Teh Braves take 3 of 4 from the cubbies.   #winning

Didn't realize it was a 4 game set until late last night.  Anyhow...3 out of 4 is something I'll take every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions