Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

Aubie16

Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #460 on: August 08, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »
Uggla extends the hit streak to 29 games. Braves also lead 8-2 in the 8th.

Great night for the good guys. Maybe Lowe will actually settle into his late season groove.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Token

« Reply #461 on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:57 PM »
Proctor tried to fuck it up, and fucked Kimbril out of an off day.  Constanza has another multi-hit game.  He's going to be hard to take out of the lineup. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #462 on: August 10, 2011, 11:33:10 AM »
Uggla extends it to 30 on a 1-6 night.  Braves secured a series win and go to 68-49.  Frick...19 games over .500 and the biggest deficit in baseball. With the hitting finally coming around, this team looks like the complete opposite of earlier in the season.  Best staff in baseball (statistically) for most of the first half.  Now, Hanson is getting MRI's, Lowe just plain teh sux and Jurrjens looks human.  Beachey pitched well last night so they need to piece together a rotation the rest of the way to get them into the wildcard.

They have the Marlins again tonight so hopefully, Uggla can tie the Bravos record.  Worried about the opener against the Cubbies because Zambrano will junk ball him to death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #463 on: August 10, 2011, 11:40:27 AM »
Cards fall 4 back to the Brewers.  Pujols now batting .128 against the Brew Crew this year.  They've figured out how to pitch to him, come inside, and he doesn't have the plate discipline to lay off the outside balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #464 on: August 10, 2011, 11:46:14 AM »
Cards fall 4 back to the Brewers.  Pujols now batting .128 against the Brew Crew this year.  They've figured out how to pitch to him, come inside, and he doesn't have the plate discipline to lay off the outside balls.

The Crew will fade.  They always do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #465 on: August 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM »
Uggla extends it to 30 on a 1-6 night.  Braves secured a series win and go to 68-49.  Frick...19 games over .500 and the biggest deficit in baseball. With the hitting finally coming around, this team looks like the complete opposite of earlier in the season.  Best staff in baseball (statistically) for most of the first half.  Now, Hanson is getting MRI's, Lowe just plain teh sux and Jurrjens looks human.  Beachey pitched well last night so they need to piece together a rotation the rest of the way to get them into the wildcard.

They have the Marlins again tonight so hopefully, Uggla can tie the Bravos record.  Worried about the opener against the Cubbies because Zambrano will junk ball him to death.

Beachy pithced one hell of a game, and I hated to see him get a ND.  One thing I noticed last night, is that the Marlins have no fan support.  Hell I've seen more fans at a Huntsville Stars game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #466 on: August 10, 2011, 12:00:13 PM »
Beachy pithced one hell of a game, and I hated to see him get a ND.  One thing I noticed last night, is that the Marlins have no fan support.  Hell I've seen more fans at a Huntsville Stars game.

Did you see big ole Mike Stanton swing and have the bat slip out of his hands.  It flew into the stands about 100 mph.  VERY little chance of anyone being hit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #467 on: August 10, 2011, 12:07:45 PM »
Did you see big ole Mike Stanton swing and have the bat slip out of his hands.  It flew into the stands about 100 mph.  VERY little chance of anyone being hit.

I didn't think of it that way.  The Marlins must have asked the fans to stay home so nobody would get hurt.  Nice people, those Marlins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #468 on: August 10, 2011, 08:38:25 PM »
Quick update.  Uggs is at 31 games and has 2 hits with 2 knocked in so far.  Huddy looks good, Bravos up 6-0 in the 5th. 

But the best news of the day?  SCOTT "POINT SHAVING MOTHERFUCKING" PROCTOR WAS RELEASED TODAY!!!  THE BRAVES ARE BACK IN IT!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #469 on: August 10, 2011, 09:38:43 PM »
Quick update.  Uggs is at 31 games and has 2 hits with 2 knocked in so far.  Huddy looks good, Bravos up 6-0 in the 5th. 

But the best news of the day?  SCOTT "POINT SHAVING MOTHERFUCKING" PROCTOR WAS RELEASED TODAY!!!  THE BRAVES ARE BACK IN IT!!!!
Yeah hopefully Vizciano can eat some innings when the starters struggle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #470 on: August 10, 2011, 10:17:29 PM »
Yeah hopefully Vizciano can eat some innings when the starters struggle.

Not a great first outing.  Walked the bases loaded, including a hit batsman.  Struck out 1.  Hopefully Venters can get the final out to end this one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #471 on: August 11, 2011, 09:45:59 AM »
Vizciano has a live arm but you could tell he was nervous as hayull.  Don't know why.  I know it was his first MLB outing but he was only pitching in front of 17 people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #472 on: August 11, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
This is from a snarky Austin liberal who is pissed that Rick Perry may be the savior of the Republican Party and our next President, but he got one thing right admidst his revisionist history:

As a resident of Texas for 36 years, I keep wondering why the rest of the nation pays any attention to our political and cultural absurdities and yet still chooses Texans as presidents. Our most revered historical moment, the Alamo, was arguably a mass suicide. The slaughter in San Antonio was followed by a massacre at Goliad, the fall of the Confederacy to Union forces, and later by the Houston Astros. Texas has a legacy of losing.

One out of four right.  Fucking liberal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #473 on: August 11, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
Was Rick Perry a starter or a reliever?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #474 on: August 11, 2011, 10:07:09 PM »
Was Rick Perry a starter or a reliever?

If he sits Obama down in four, he's the closer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #475 on: August 12, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »
Braves have finally sent Zambrano to the retirement home?  Thank You!!!

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_08_12_chnmlb_atlmlb_1&mode=recap_away&c_id=chc

Word is that by the time the team came to the locker room, he had already cleared out his locker and declared he was retiring.  About.  Fucking.  Time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #476 on: August 12, 2011, 11:24:31 PM »
Braves have finally sent Zambrano to the retirement home?  Thank You!!!

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_08_12_chnmlb_atlmlb_1&mode=recap_away&c_id=chc

Word is that by the time the team came to the locker room, he had already cleared out his locker and declared he was retiring.  About.  Fucking.  Time.

HALELUJAH!!!  I have hated Z for a long fucking time.  He is a head case and a fat ass.  Washed up loser.  Best Astros game I have ever seen was a win against Zambrano.  Game is better off.

Of course, this means the fucking Suckasstros will sign him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2011, 10:00:28 PM »
Zambastardo says he really didn't mean it.  He was just mad.
Jim Hendry says fuck you.  No baseball or pay for 30 days.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110813&content_id=23159828&vkey=news_chc&c_id=chc

All of a sudden, I heart Jim Hendry...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #478 on: August 13, 2011, 10:25:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #479 on: August 14, 2011, 12:16:33 AM »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:18:15 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions