Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
It's going to be so much fun watching Zambrano no hit the redbirds tomorrow.

Yeah, his batting sucks these days...

Zambrano versus the Reds.  For me, that is like the Dallas Cowboys versus bammer - no clue as to who I root for because I loathe them both equally.

So I will root for a giant asteroid!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2011, 06:18:54 PM »
I'm going to enjoy even more watching Pujols in a Cubs uni next season though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2011, 07:19:14 AM »
I'm going to enjoy even more watching Pujols in a Cubs uni next season though...

That's hitting below the belt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2011, 04:14:12 PM »
Question for the Braves fans on the board:  I will be going to the Sunday afternoon Phillies game.  Should I wear the "Mets Suck, Braves Swallow" shirt or the "Bobby Cox is a Homo" shirt?

TIA
Is Jason Heyward gonna have to choke a bitch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2011, 09:44:10 PM »
That was the angle I was reaching for.
BTDub...Thrilla must be uber busy not to have responded to this yet.

My rage burns deeply due to your transgressions, but I all have to do is glance down at my leg to feel better.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »
And the Bravos go out and lose 2 straight to the Craptionals...at home.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »
And the Bravos go out and lose 2 straight to the Craptionals...at home.   :facepalm:

Hanson pitched a good game, then the bullpen continued that until our fucking closer came in to give it away.  Oh yeah, fuck Linebrink too.  1-2 count on Pudge and then he hits him with the fucking pitch to start the end of our night.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2011, 10:43:56 AM »
Tipsheet: Cubs have rich history of overpaying

Would the Cubs dramatically overspend to steal Albert Pujols from the Cardinals?

Of course they would. They are the Cubs.

Making ridiculous business decisions is a time-honored tradition on Chicago’s North Side.

This team is paying Alfonso Soriano $19 million to man left field this season, such as he can. He will make $19 million next year too. And in 2013 . . . and in 2014 as well.

If his fielding is this bad now, what will it look like in 2014? One shudders at the thought.

The Small Bears gave Japanese import Kosuke Fukudome a four-year, $48 million deal – roughly $44 million more than he is worth, given his so-so production in the Windy City.

This team gave temperamental Milton Bradley a three-year, $30 million to play the outfield. Trouble was, Bradley couldn’t play the outfield any more. His hitting had deteriorated, too.

But his temper was strong as ever, leading to a series of unfortunate events.

Mercurial starting pitcher Carlos Zambrano is scheduled to make $18.875 million this season and $19 million next season. If he can avoid another full-scale implosion, he might actually earn that money.

That, of course, is a big if.

The Cubs could get lumbering third baseman Aramis Ramirez ($14.6 million) and strikeout machine Carlos Pena ($10 million) off the books after this season, so the team could easily afford to lavish unimaginable riches upon Albert.

Would the franchise spend outrageously to acquire the backside of Albert’s career? Sure, because this team has eschewed the prudent path so many times before.

Attendance is flagging. General manager Jim Hendry is under fire. The team’s ownership group, the Ricketts Family, might be looking to make a marketing push if this team sinks toward the bottom the National League Central still again.

Many experts believe the Cubs would be better off investing in a younger player, perhaps Prince Fielder, as part of a long-term rebuilding plan.

But that would be the smart thing to do. These are the Cubs, remember?

He's as good as signed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2011, 11:02:29 AM »
Making ridiculous business decisions is a time-honored tradition on Chicago’s North Side.

Never has there been a more true statement about the Cubs management...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:16 PM »
The Braves take 2 of 3 from the Phillies, and Carlos Santana speaks his mind during the pre-game festivities for the Civil Rights Game:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110516/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbo_civil_rights_game

Some team from the NL Central is visiting tonight and tomorrow night, not sure if I've ever heard of them...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2011, 02:26:35 PM »
I hate we missed that...
We waited for an hour for our food at The Bullpen, so we missed all of the pre-game festivities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
Some team from the NL Central is visiting tonight and tomorrow night, not sure if I've ever heard of them...
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
Your team is so crappy they can't even catch a fan that runs on the field.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »
Your team is so crappy they can't even catch a fan that runs on the field.

Carlos Lee would have had a heart attack if he had had to actually run.  We are protecting our $100M asset, jerkoff!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2011, 10:28:11 AM »
Carlos Lee would have had a heart attack if he had had to actually run.  We are protecting our $100M asset, jerkoff!

We had a LOT of opportunities last night to make the score much worse then it was.  The Braves are inconsistent in capitalizing on opportunities! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2011, 11:01:49 AM »
We had a LOT of opportunities last night to make the score much worse then it was.  The Braves are inconsistent in capitalizing on opportunities!

I seriously don't understand why this team is not hitting.  They seem to be coming around a little but top to bottom, this lineup should be producing much more. Uggla is all or nothing and I think he's now back under .200. 

On another note.  I saw where Curtis Granderson hit his 14th homer last night.  What the F?  Curtis Granderson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »
Currently being shutout in the 8th by Astro pitching.  3 runs last night.  0 so far today.  Knocking the cover off dat bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2011, 03:16:14 PM »
Currently being shutout in the 8th by Astro pitching.  3 runs last night.  0 so far today.  Knocking the cover off dat bitch.
                                                                      :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2011, 04:11:09 PM »
                                                                      :haha:
McCann hits a solo homerun in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs to tie the game and go to extra innings...  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions