Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »
Best Braves team ever!  World Series Baby!!!

Damn straight, going to dominate like never before.  After the All Star break, I would be surprised if they lost a game.   Once again I am jumping off the Oriole's train and hopping on the Braves bandwagon. 

WHOOO HOOO, GO BRAVOS!  So damn talented and a manager so great the number of consecutive World Series wins will be like nothing ever seen before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »
Ooohhh no you don't.  Not this time.  Your shit has been blocked from ever reaching, much less having any effect on the baseball karma gods. I've already burned a Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire rookie card at the sacrificial alter and screwed three 17 year old virgins while they wore a Biff Pocaroba road jersey.

Save your weak sauce for something else.  BTDub, the Cubbies are looking dangerous this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2011, 03:17:17 PM »
They play the Phillies tonight and Cliff Lee is pitching, the streak might end tonight...I hope it doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2011, 04:39:23 PM »
Ooohhh no you don't.  Not this time.  Your shit has been blocked from ever reaching, much less having any effect on the baseball karma gods. I've already burned a Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire rookie card at the sacrificial alter and screwed three 17 year old virgins while they wore a Biff Pocaroba road jersey.

Save your weak sauce for something else.  BTDub, the Cubbies are looking dangerous this year.
As dangerous as this guy?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2011, 04:45:16 PM »
As dangerous as this guy?

Haha, the Guido Bitch behind him mouths: "Are you fucking kidding me?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2011, 09:09:01 PM »
Damn straight, going to dominate like never before.  After the All Star break, I would be surprised if they lost a game.   Once again I am jumping off the Oriole's train and hopping on the Braves bandwagon. 

My husband comes home from Spencer's t-ball team meeting and announces that my son is now an Oriole.  So much for that retirement plan... he is hosed before he ever gets started.  I doubt that bird shit smell ever washes off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »
My husband comes home from Spencer's t-ball team meeting and announces that my son is now an Oriole.  So much for that retirement plan... he is hosed before he ever gets started.  I doubt that bird shit smell ever washes off.

Maybe he will get traded or something.  When is he up for free agency?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2011, 12:31:01 AM »
My husband comes home from Spencer's t-ball team meeting and announces that my son is now an Oriole.  So much for that retirement plan... he is hosed before he ever gets started.  I doubt that bird poop smell ever washes off.

What a fine young man you are raising!  You and the corndog are doing a fine job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2011, 12:18:39 PM »
Bravos take 2 of 3 on the road in Philly.  They're up to 20 wins and still in 3rd place.  Looks like that division is going to be big time tough. 

Oh, and congratulations to the Cubbies shortstop making the cover of SI.  Nothing but blue skies ahead for teh baby bears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »
Just FYI, y'all...

I will not be wasting my time talking about that clusterfuck of a performance by the fucking Disasstros bullpen yesterday.  WHO THA HELL gives up a fucking three run homer in the bottom of the eighth when your pathetic team has managed to do the unthinkable and scramble back from three runs down and into the lead ON THE ROAD?  When HUMBERTO "I AM THE SECOND FATTEST PERSON ON THE TEAM" QUINTERO goes balls out and SCORES FROM SECOND ON A BUNT???  And you, you worthless pieces of dog meat that call yourselves a bullpen, what do you do?

You fuck it up.

Thanks for ruining my Mother's Day, you sorry assed motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2011, 12:58:26 PM »
I don't even know if the O's are still playing.  I quit watching and keeping up.  I feel much better now.

Actually I haven't and I am still miserable.  Two, Two, Two fucking pitchers that are worth a damn.  I hope Angelos dies in a fire with the fury of a 1000 suns!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »
Question for the Braves fans on the board:  I will be going to the Sunday afternoon Phillies game.  Should I wear the "Mets Suck, Braves Swallow" shirt or the "Bobby Cox is a Homo" shirt?

TIA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2011, 01:04:30 PM »
Question for the Braves fans on the board:  I will be going to the Sunday afternoon Phillies game.  Should I wear the "Mets Suck, Braves Swallow" shirt or the "Bobby Cox is a Homo" shirt?

TIA

I'm going with the Cox is a Homo gear.  You should really enjoy the game...if you make it to the opening pitch.  Have fun with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »

TIA

This one, only b/c it's true. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »
This one, only b/c it's true.

I would get pissed here but part of me agrees.  I wanted BC gone years ago.  Yeah, I know..he was ultra-successful...328 straight division titles etc.  But the getting thrown out of every other game, REFUSING to ever bunt a runner over in any one run game and shoving a huge thumb up your nose to dig for gold every time the camera was on you in the dugout...got old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
I would get pissed here but part of me agrees.  I wanted BC gone years ago.  Yeah, I know..he was ultra-successful...328 straight division titles etc.  But the getting thrown out of every other game, REFUSING to ever bunt a runner over in any one run game and shoving a huge thumb up your nose to dig for gold every time the camera was on you in the dugout...got old.

Actually I thought it was true b/c Thrilla rubbed his weenier against him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2011, 01:48:17 PM »

Well, and then there's that too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »
That was the angle I was reaching for.
BTDub...Thrilla must be uber busy not to have responded to this yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »
 :fu:

For all the Cubs fans as I get ready for this weeks series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2011, 04:28:38 PM »
:fu:

For all the Cubs fans as I get ready for this weeks series.
It's going to be so much fun watching Zambrano no hit the redbirds tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions