Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A-Day Question...Bynes?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A-Day Question...Bynes?
« on: March 31, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »
I haven't seen anything but a few hilights from the game.  Someone told me Josh Bynes stepped up big time and was really laying the wood to folks.  I'm hoping this is the case because I'm ready to finally see Auburn with some bigger LB's daring people to run right at em'.  Anyone notice JB trying to claim a #1 spot in the rotation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Aubie16

Re: A-Day Question...Bynes?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »
Everybody that has been to the scrimmages has been talking about how much he has improved. I'd say we have 5 linebackers that will be hard to keep off of the field.

Tray Blackmon
Chris Evans
Josh Bynes
Craig Stevens
Merrill Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »
Josh Bynes said that if you don't think he should start after the A-Day game, he will personnally rip your digits from your hands and eat them in front of you untill you agree with starter status.

:silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 09:57:56 PM »
He said that?

Okaaayyy, I'm gonna' go with Blackmon, uummm Bynes and Harris.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 01:08:54 AM »
I'm going with First String (A) "The little ball of HATE", M J, and J B....First String (B) Craig Stevens, Chris Evans, and BO....Second String De'Shawn, Courtey Harden, and Spencer Pybus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs