Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Champions Helping Champions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Champions Helping Champions
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:51:49 AM »
In Dothan on Thursday night, a bunch of Auburn players will be in town at Northview High School for a volleyball match to raise money for Special Olympics.  The SO volleyball team won the national championship and they're raising money to send them to the World Championship in Greece.  There will be meet and greet, autograph sessions and all that stuff.  Just in case anyone is in the area and wants to check it out.  The players involved are:

Confirmed players from Auburn’s 2010 Championship Team are Kodi Burns, Zac Etheridge, Demond Washington, Neil Caudle, Zach Clayton, Bart Eddins, and Watson Downs. The game will also feature players from Auburn’s previous undefeated football seasons in 1957, 1993, and 2004. Those players include Antarrious Williams, Joe Cope, Jeremy Ingle, Will Herring (linebacker for Seattle Seahawks), Harold Morrow (former NFL fullback), Tommy Lorino (former player in the Canadian Football League), Jackie Burkett (former NFL center), and Lloyd Nix. Former Auburn and NFL player Tommie Agee will also be in attendance....and the list of players is continuously growing!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Champions Helping Champions
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:08:11 AM »
McClover coming up for it?

Too soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »
McClover coming up for it?

Too soon?

He's one of the special olympians. Fine outside hitter but his footwork isn't the greatest on his sets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »
He's one of the special olympians. Fine outside hitter but his footwork isn't the greatest on his sets.
AHHHAHAHA!!!
+5 for Hustle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs