Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef
« on: April 03, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »
I enjoy watching these reality cooking shows.  Hell's Kitchen new season started this week, it was pretty damn funny watching them get cussed out and seeing the head chef puke on one of the dishes.  Top Chef to me has better quality chefs, and the format is more professional.  Any thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tigerlilly4

Re: Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 06:53:22 PM »
I enjoy watching these reality cooking shows.  Hell's Kitchen new season started this week, it was pretty damn funny watching them get cussed out and seeing the head chef puke on one of the dishes.  Top Chef to me has better quality chefs, and the format is more professional.  Any thoughts?

I love Gordon Ramsay! I'm addicted to any show he is on...have you ever watch his Kitchen nightmares? I watch on the BBC America just to see him yell at people!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 12:07:44 AM »

sounds gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 01:13:04 AM »
I enjoy both shows, but I think Hell's Kitchen is by far the most entertaining. The Chef's on top chef are better from top to bottom, half of the contestants on Hell's kitchen are line cooks or stay at home dads. Hell's Kitchen last night was funny as hell, Gordan set the Chef's up to fail . There is no way you can learn a new menu in that short of time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
Hells Kitchen is the shit.  Season premier was great, Ramsey  :puke: in the garbage can, setting them up from the get go, it was great.  Haven't seen Top Chef, so I can't comment on that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions