Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trailer Park Boys

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Trailer Park Boys
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »
Let me preface this by saying I lived overseas for many years, so I am still catching up on some shows. I came across this 7 series show and just finished it up tonight. It is fucking hilarious - a mockumentary about these Canadian dope heads that live in a trailer park. They have 2 movies out as well.

Well worth checking out on Netflix if you haven't seen it yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:34:12 PM »
More info please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:26:49 AM »
Let me preface this by saying I lived overseas for many years, so I am still catching up on some shows. I came across this 7 series show and just finished it up tonight. It is fucking hilarious - a mockumentary about these Canadian dope heads that live in a trailer park. They have 2 movies out as well.

Well worth checking out on Netflix if you haven't seen it yet.

Impossible.

Trailer park rednecks are only in the South. The rest of the country says so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »
The series is centered on 3 main characters; Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles – 3 guys who live in the Sunnyvale trailer park in Nova Scotia. They are constantly trying to figure out a way to get rich, high, and stay out of prison. Countering their efforts is the vindictive trailer park supervisor and former city policeman, Jim Lahey, and his sidekick Randy.

Each season ends with Julian and Ricky going to prison, and the next season begins with them getting out of jail and explaining how things went wrong. They are followed around by a documentary film crew, who sometimes get caught up in their issues.

It’s got some strong language – they throw the F word out frequently – and I saw titties in a couple of episodes, but I am telling you I have not had this much of a laugh in a long time. They must have been a pretty big deal up in Canada, because they also have 2 full length Trailer Park Boys movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."