Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Re: Do arrests indicate an Auburn program run amok?

Re: Do arrests indicate an Auburn program run amok?
« on: March 20, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
Shula to blame for first 16.   Before this one is done, the cops, Lowder, Dye, Chizk, Cecil and Auburn will be to blame for Barron's.

I disagree. Barron's bond was only set at 500$ and is only a class A misdemeanor. It would be different if he had did what our guys did. Then they would be going nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Re: Do arrests indicate an Auburn program run amok?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
I disagree. Barron's bond was only set at 500$ and is only a class A misdemeanor. It would be different if he had did what our guys did. Then they would be going nuts.

I disagree.  Until last week, Bammer was the last program to have a player charged with serious felony charges.  Johns, and Elder.  Johns with 5 A felonies, and Elder with 1, which included a gun.   Both on Saban's watch.  Last week it was Auburn's day in the barrel.  In reality neither Saban or Chizik can prevent this type thing, they can only react to it.  But, like you, the bammers will be spinning this to be "different" next week on the airwaves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »
Fuck Off Bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 03:02:52 PM »
Screw the dog.  Submit yourself to Jumbo for proper fisting, Bammer.

Jumbo, please proceed with appropriate fisting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 03:33:56 PM »
9 of the current 85 players on scholarship for AU have publicly displayed gang signs, wads of money, or are in jail. Seriously how delusional can you people be? This is only what has been made public! What does that say about what is going on behind the scenes? The absolute best case scenario is that 10% of your team is acting publicly like thugs, which would speak to Gene Chizik's lack of institutional control.  You can all sit in the comfort of Lee County with no objectivity at all, but you might want to realize that your reputation on the national stage is absolute shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »
9 of the current 85 players on scholarship for AU have publicly displayed gang signs, wads of money, or are in jail. Seriously how delusional can you people be? This is only what has been made public! What does that say about what is going on behind the scenes? The absolute best case scenario is that 10% of your team is acting publicly like thugs, which would speak to Gene Chizik's lack of institutional control.  You can all sit in the comfort of Lee County with no objectivity at all, but you might want to realize that your reputation on the national stage is absolute shit.

I just thank God I'm not so fucking pathetic and moronic that I'd feel compelled to go sign up on a bammer board with a screen name attempting to pose as a bammer just so I could run a line of moronic bullshit from the safety of cyberspace. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 03:51:42 PM »
I'm still butt hurt over the beatdown Auburn gave us last November. I do hope we can muster a full 60 minute game this year but, swing how Coach Chizik has outcoached saban the past 2 Iron Bowls, I do not hold great hope this will happen.
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »
I just thank God I'm not so phuking pathetic and moronic that I'd feel compelled to go sign up on a bammer board with a screen name attempting to pose as a bammer just so I could run a line of moronic bullpoop from the safety of cyberspace.

You would call one of your own phuking pathetic? I thought you guys were a fambly? The highest poster on this board ventured over to Wooly Al this morning? I guess every fambly has its fights though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 04:05:03 PM »
Gene Chizik is a defensive mastermind which is precisely the reason our defense has ranked near the bottom in all of Divison I the past two years. Thankfully, we rented a quarterback for a year  and found the dirtiest player in college football (who happens to be falling down draft boards due to laziness and lack of understanding defensive schemes, thanks Chizik!) and actually hired an offensive coordinator with brains to give Chizik a couple more years on the job. Good thing the rest of the country respects Auburn and our National Championship is completely safe! Meanwhile, that Bammer Dareus is climbing draft boards thanks to versatility, great technique, and playing is Coach Nick Saban's complex defensive schemes. The REC must be funneling money to Todd McShay and Mel Kiper!!!
Fixed

FIFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »

Well, it sure didn't take you long to come out. Have you checked the rap sheet of bamas players and past players? Sure you haven't, because reality is not in your vocabulary.....wait, I mean real reality.

Lack of institutional control? National reputation? You don't go outside your little box much do you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Homer Samford

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »
You would call one of your own phuking pathetic? I thought you guys were a fambly? The highest poster on this board ventured over to Wooly Al this morning? I guess every fambly has its fights though.

Hey punk. I didn't claim to be anything other than an unapologetic Auburn fan in my short stint at WoolyAL.

Go eat a turtle.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:36:54 PM by Homer Samford »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 04:26:02 PM »
Well, it sure didn't take you long to come out. Have you checked the rap sheet of bamas players and past players? Sure you haven't, because reality is not in your vocabulary.....wait, I mean real reality.

Lack of institutional control? National reputation? You don't go outside your little box much do you?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 04:29:47 PM »
I'm hungry anybody got any ideas recipes for dinner tonight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 04:30:22 PM »

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=pollindex&pollId=107816
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »
"Paaaawwwwl. Dem barners is sayin' we's got 18 or 20 players arrested since Nick was ha'ard. Dey even sez we's on probation rite now. Whur'd they git that? Is there a way we kin sue them fer brangin' up this kinda stuff? I done been to skool at th' universtie an' we'se too classy fer anythang like whut they'se a sayin'. We ain't no nashinul laughing stock, is we? I know ever body else sez we is, but theys jus' jealus of arr 25 nashinul champiensheeups. I'll hang up an lissen."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »
Wow they have internet in turdtown?  I can smell the fucking douche through my computer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
:facepalm:

Are capable of understanding? You answer multiple questions with a pic of an ESPN poll. I guess in your mind, this is the proof of lack of institutional control and covers up the long rap sheet of bama players and former players. Fuck it, go back and read your post and my post. You've done nothing but give some typical, shit for brains, dumb ass bammerism response.

P.S.

If this is the best you have, you want last long around here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 04:39:03 PM »
"Paaaawwwwl. Dem barners is sayin' we's got 18 or 20 players arrested since Nick was ha'ard. Dey even sez we's on probation rite now. Whur'd they git that? Is there a way we kin sue them fer brangin' up this kinda stuff? I done been to skool at th' universtie an' we'se too classy fer anythang like whut they'se a sayin'. We ain't no nashinul laughing stock, is we? I know ever body else sez we is, but theys jus' jealus of arr 25 nashinul champiensheeups. I'll hang up an lissen."

Tammy?

The sad part is that I actually provided factual evidence that you are a national laughing stock and you chose to ignore it, much like everyone else in Lee County. What did you give me to verify that claim? All you could come up with is this. Sad.

Hey, at least in the poll above Georgia thinks your title isn't tainted!

http://kezi.com/news/local/197021
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 04:46:13 PM »
When did this turn in to al.com?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 04:48:48 PM »
When did this turn in to al.com?
No worries his mommy/cousin will be calling him for supper soon, then it is off to bed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum