Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rogue program alert!!

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Rogue program alert!!
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »
Holy shit. You are gay for finding this pic.
You're a /bfag for not knowing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2011, 05:29:51 PM »
You're a /bfag for not knowing.

How about a hug for the ol' ALFer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2011, 11:45:58 PM »
I didn't realize ALF was so tall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2011, 07:48:02 AM »
Fuck you.  John Hughes was a motherfuckin genius.

He's a smooth pimp who loves da pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2011, 10:45:32 AM »
Mark Baron was at Spring Practice yesterday. Didn't miss a beat.

http://blog.al.com/live/2011/03/barrons_cousin_jailed_on_charg.html

Mark Barron's cousin jailed on charges unrelated to wreck that lead to safety's arrest
MOBILE, Alabama -- The cousin of Alabama football player Mark Barron was held without bail today in Mobile County Metro Jail on charges unrelated to the car wreck that resulted in Barron’s arrest Sunday, according to court and jail records.
Jeremy Lavoris Lang, 22, was bound over to the grand jury today on a charge of possession of cocaine, according to jail records. Mobile police spokesman Officer Christopher Levy said today that Lang was arrested Feb. 25 during a Mardi Gras event and also charged with attempting to possess a controlled substance.
The hearing today in Mobile County District Court also dealt with Lang’s unrelated second-degree assault charge stemming from an incident March 2, court records show.
Barron was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of second-degree hindering prosecution after a wreck on Interstate 10 early Sunday morning in Barron’s car, which Lang was driving, Levy previously said.
Lang fled the scene on foot before police arrived, Levy said.
Barron told the officer he had been at Shotgun Willies, a nightclub on Government Boulevard. He would not tell the officer how he arrived at the scene, Levy said.
Barron told the officer his car had been taken without permission by a man he only knew by the nickname “Bull,“ according to Levy. The officer determined through questioning that the car had been taken Lang, who fled the scene. The officer offered Barron multiple chances to provide more concrete details, even calling Barron’s mother and grandmother at their home on Butts Street, Levy said.
Barron maintained his version of events and was told at that point the officer had no other choice but to arrest him and process him, Levy said.
A citation charging Lang with leaving the scene of an accident was yet to be served on Lang, Levy said today.
Barron, an alumnus of St. Paul’s Episcopal School, is a prominent defensive back for the Crimson Tide.
Barron was injured in the Iron Bowl loss to Auburn in November and did not play in the Jan. 1 Capital One Bowl victory over Michigan State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
You know how I know you're gay?

I propositioned your father for a blowjob?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2011, 12:38:57 PM »
I propositioned your father for a blowjob?

I remember every blowjob I've had. I bet you remember your first blow job. Tell us, how long did it take for the guy to cum?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »
I remember every blowjob I've had. I bet you remember your first blow job. Tell us, how long did it take for the guy to cum?

I'll tell ya, reading that and eating a Willy T's burger is a definite mismatch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2011, 02:21:55 PM »
I'll tell ya, reading that and eating a Willy T's burger is a definite mismatch.

What happen to Willy t's pecker?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2011, 03:22:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions