Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If you attend....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
If you attend....
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:35:44 AM »
...a Mardi Gras parade:

1) Do not show up five minutes before the parade starts and expect to push your way through, past people who've been set up and waiting for (sometimes) hours to have a good spot at the rail. I assure you those people who have been waiting there were NOT saving you a space.  The next one who shoves me or my kid trying to get past us?  I'm punching you in the back of your houndstoothed skull.

2) Do not wrestle with small children for stuffed animals if you are over the age of 12.  Snatch another toy away from a kid and a foot is going up your Updyke ass.

3) Do not shove kids and old people out of the way to grab for beads.  Beads cost about three cents each.  I'll give you $10 and you can go buy your stupid ass about 300 beads if they are that important to you. 

4) Do not stand in the middle of a group of people chuffing your fucking black and mild.  It stinks, motherfucker.  Put that shit out.   Same goes for chain smoking cigarettes and the pipe the idiot in the buckskin coat was using as a mosquito fogger. 

5) Don't let your snot nosed kids run around like raped apes.  Put a leash on the ill bred little bastards. 

6) Do not steal shit out of other people's bags.  What the fuck is wrong with you?  When people are putting things in their bags it generally means they intend to keep them.  Turning around to see your ignorant ass rooting around in the bag doesn't generate any mardi gras spirit.  It makes me want to kick your nose off your face. 

7) Do not bring babies under the age of 4 and expect them not to cry, not to get hit with all manner of shit and not to be distraught -- especially when your dumb Updyke ass has them sitting on your shoulders and in the line of fire. 

8) Do not wear clothes that aren't age or weight appropriate.  Just because you CAN fit into the sequined shirt is no reason you must. 

9) Don't ask me to borrow anything.  I didn't bring it for you. 

10) Don't lay on the ground to pull beads or moon pies out of the road while the parade is still going.  I will laugh when a horse steps on your fucking hand. 

** Note:  To they guy on the float who noticed my daughter's AU gear, shouted War Eagle and accurately fired two dozen orange and blue beads at her feet... she got them.  Thanks!  **
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:49:47 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: If you attend....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 09:04:57 AM »
** Note:  To they guy on the float who noticed my daughter's AU gear, shouted War Eagle and accurately fired two dozen orange and blue beads at her feet... she got them.  Thanks!  **

I do that every time I ride, even though I know it wasn't you. 

And when I see a chick wearing a Bama shirt, I make her flash, and then I don't throw anything to her.  If it's a guy, I make him yell War Eagle.  And then I still don't throw him anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 09:36:52 AM »

And when I see a chick wearing a Bama shirt, I make her flash,

thats not good for business
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 09:54:02 AM »
thats not good for business

That's not gonna be good for anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:03:10 AM »
That's not gonna be good for anything.
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 10:35:07 AM »
You gentlemen have never lived until you've made a Bama fan degrade herself for a .50 pair of beads, only to not give it to her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 10:38:30 AM »
You gentlemen have never lived until you've made a Bama fan degrade herself for a .50 pair of beads, only to not give it to her.

If they're willing to do that for some beads imagine what she would have done for some beads and a moon pie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 10:40:45 AM »
If they're willing to do that for some beads imagine what she would have done for some beads and a moon pie.

I had no idea what the fuck a moon pie had to do with Mardi Gras until I started at Auburn, and this girl I was dating told me how much better Mobile was than New Orleans.  So I decided I'd try MOT.  The first time someone threw a moonpie at me, I threw it back.

That was the last time I did Mardi Gras in Mobile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 10:46:34 AM »
I had no idea what the fuck a moon pie had to do with Mardi Gras until I started at Auburn, and this girl I was dating told me how much better Mobile was than New Orleans.  So I decided I'd try MOT.  The first time someone threw a moonpie at me, I threw it back.

That was the last time I did Mardi Gras in Mobile.

Mardi Gras originated in Mobile.  But I don't enjoy it. 

We do the family friendly parades in Daphne, Orange Beach, Fairhope.... Eastern Shore style. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »

Imagine what she would do if you held up a velvet painting of the Bahr...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 12:25:02 PM »
Imagine what she would do if you held up a velvet painting of the Bahr...

commit hari kari?

We go to Mobile when a friend invites us to their Ball (Juno?).   

Somebody told me that Mobile was just a low budget version of New Orleans.  I said that since Mobile's came first that make New Orleans just a over blown big budget version that everyone would rather be at.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 12:43:03 PM »
Somebody told me that Mobile was just a low budget version of New Orleans.  I said that since Mobile's came first that make New Orleans just a over blown big budget version that everyone would rather be at.

It's all about what you grew up with.  The people I know from Mobile swear it's just as fun as NOLA's.

Although I've seen girls blowing guys on Bourbon street for beads.  Never saw that in Mobile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 02:16:12 PM »
It's all about what you grew up with.  The people I know from Mobile swear it's just as fun as NOLA's.

Although I've seen girls blowing guys on Bourbon street for beads.  Never saw that in Mobile.

Unless its you, would you really want to see it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
Unless its you, would you really want to see it?

It was in passing.  As in, holy shit, she's blowing him!  Guy looks up, "Yeah, for these beads!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 02:20:12 PM »
It was in passing.  As in, holy poop, she's blowing him!  Guy looks up, "Yeah, for these beads!"

Are you sure those "beads" wasn't really crack on a string?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions