Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I found Us a Fullback/Battering Ram

jmar

I found Us a Fullback/Battering Ram
« on: March 03, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »
Eltoro Freeman is my choice. I see staight-on contact as his forte. His future probably doesn't include continuing on as a LB in the NFL and the guy can move pretty well too. Just a random thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I found Us a Fullback/Battering Ram
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 11:22:21 PM »
Would have no clue where to go. Defense is one thing.  Bull....man have ball...hit hard...get me ball. 

Offense...uuuhh...no.  I admire the spunk but it's become clear.  IQ is not one of Bull's stronger attributes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 11:36:02 PM »
Would have no clue where to go. Defense is one thing.  Bull....man have ball...hit hard...get me ball. 

Offense...uuuhh...no.  I admire the spunk but it's become clear.  IQ is not one of Bull's stronger attributes.

Counselor, you make a nice case for da Bull filling in for Erk Smiff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 11:40:09 PM »
I like the idea of giving the Bull the rock on occasion. I think he would actually play a great role as FB/HB position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 08:05:31 AM »
I like the idea of giving the Bull the rock on occasion. I think he would actually play a great role as FB/HB position.
Yeah he actually played some RB in hs. 

JR,  Snag might have actually made a case for Freeman seeing how Smith had judgement problems. I do realize there is a difference between decision-making skills and having the ability to comprehend new material.

I saw where Fairley was a high school guard. There were three other DL in that Auburn class expected to do more than Fairley. Reminds me somewhat of Barkley, fat kid out of hs, then a growth spurt and boom, I'm gonna dribble my fat ass the length of the floor and hang on the rim. He played when he felt like it and made up his mind at some point that it was time to make some money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions