That man is good, get him a job!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Mike Pelton
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 05:17:29 PM »
Speaking of which, many moons ago in the Dye era, Auburn traveled to NC to play the Tarheels.  The article in the paper on Sunday interviewed some NC players who talked about how dirty AU's linemen were.  They said we came up to the line and they were calling us Naggers. 

It's dirty down in the trenches. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 05:21:47 PM »
Speaking of which, many moons ago in the Dye era, Auburn traveled to NC to play the Tarheels.  The article in the paper on Sunday interviewed some NC players who talked about how dirty AU's linemen were.  They said we came up to the line and they were calling us Naggers. 

I was at that game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »

If there's anything I hate worse than tarheels, it is naggers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 07:15:39 AM »

That was the year FSU made us their bitch in Auburn and we kicked for the tie against Syracuse. '87 I think?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 09:32:45 AM »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:35:39 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 09:42:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 07:30:57 PM »
Pelt was at Troy when I was there and he worked under Rock. He is a good coach and he is a good addition to the staff. He is easier to talk to than Rock and players like playing for him. I think he took over the line after Rock left for for Cincy. Iwannaplay when were you are at Troy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 07:34:31 PM »
LB is awesome. You should LB what he thinks about liars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 07:56:25 PM »
LB is awesome. You should LB what he thinks about liars.

I don't think that would be a smart thing to do. Its like asking a Vietnam War Vet to explain what he thought about war. Shit can get ugly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »
I don't think that would be a smart thing to do. Its like asking a Vietnam War Vet to explain what he thought about war. poop can get ugly.

You would be correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions