Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Supremes Support Free Speech

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
The Supremes Support Free Speech
« on: March 02, 2011, 11:26:19 AM »
They voted 8-1 against silencing the fucktards at Westboro Baptist "Church".  Unfortunately, I agree with the Court.  Their speech is horrible and serves no real purpose but this country was founded on the principle of one man, one voice.  It will just be up to the rest of us to shut those fuckers down, intimidate them and do all we can to make their lives a living hell on earth every time they show up at a soldier's funeral.  God will pass judgment when they die, hopefully in some slow and agonizing way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The Supremes Support Free Speech
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
But is it free speech when they are disturbing the peace and/or disrupting a private ceremony? Nevermind they maliciously slander dead peoples names.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:51:07 AM »
But is it free speech when they are disturbing the peace and/or disrupting a private ceremony? Nevermind they maliciously slander dead peoples names.

The scumbags complied with the law - stayed 1000 feet from the funeral and got a permit.  One of the head bitches is a lawyer and she goes out of her way to make sure they are always one toe inside the line of the law.  A permitted protest is not disturbing the peace.

Believe me, I hope a bolt of lightening takes out the whole lot of them, but they are protected.  Like I said, it is now up to the rest of us to get between them and the families whenever we can. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »
I hope the jester keeps fucking with them and makes their life a living hell.   Would <3 to be able to hax like him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan