Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Raymond Cotton Commits to Auburn

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Raymond Cotton Commits to Auburn
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 07:37:27 AM »
Hey Prowler, if we do run our offense under center more and use the "War Eagle" formation more, does that have any bearing on what Cotton thinks about us, or does the fact that Tubbs has said that "the spread is here to stay" negate any negative thoughts that he might have had?  Will it give him more confidence coming in as a freshman in that he will think that he has an immediate chance of starting and helping us out in our "personal" weaknesses? 

Cotton is coming to Auburn. His mom ran track at Auburn in the early 80's and is friends with Bo Jackson. Cotton is an Auburn man and there is no wavering in his decision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »
Cotton is coming to Auburn. His mom ran track at Auburn in the early 80's and is friends with Bo Jackson. Cotton is an Auburn man and there is no wavering in his decision.
What did Cotton have for breakfast this morning?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 02:43:44 PM »
What did Cotton have for breakfast this morning?

And just how big is his.....uumm, never mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »
Litsen fuck sticks...I just gave you guys info I know from former players. I didn't claim to know inside info or say I have an aunt that has a daughter who has a friend that is fucking him or any shit like that....so....fuck you!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
IMO, Raymond Cotton will have a fight on his hands with Barrett Trotter, both ran the TFS in HS.  But, I feel that Cotton is the Real Deal, Fuck, his Head Coach decided to change the entire offense and go to the Spread to accomidate RC's strengths.  That was after watching some Highlights and seeing him in practice.  That should tell everyone here how big of a Bad Ass RC is...and how Bad Ass BT is.  Also, from what I've been told, is that if you ask any of the receivers who the best QB will be, once he gets the speed of College down pat, they'll tell you Barrett Trotter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »
Litsen fuck sticks...I just gave you guys info I know from former players. I didn't claim to know inside info or say I have an aunt that has a daughter who has a friend that is fucking him or any shit like that....so....fuck you!!!!

Does he shave his...?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 11:11:59 PM »
Another thing on Raymond Cotton:  His HC at Meade, HS, Lance Clealen (sp?), told reporters, after their first football game, a 42-7 victory over Franklin High, that, "when God made a QB he made him like Raymond Cotton."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2008, 03:49:40 AM »
Does he shave his...?
Maybe War Eagle! shave's them for him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
YOu guys can kiss my dick...the last thing I wanted to sound like was some RWS shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2008, 08:20:41 AM »

YOu guys can kiss my dick...the last thing I wanted to sound like was some RWS shit...

There are many members here, but only few who can take the day-to-day pressures of being verbally assaulted.  The Force is strong in this one, but as you can see, everyone has their breaking point.  

Laugh, but one day it will happen to you too - and I'll be there to drink your tears from a Pimp Cup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »
There are many members here, but only few who can take the day-to-day pressures of being verbally assaulted.  The Force is strong in this one, but as you can see, everyone has their breaking point.  

Laugh, but one day it will happen to you too - and I'll be there to drink your tears from a Pimp Cup.

Suck my hairless ball bag.

Anyone hear any stats from Cotton's game last night?  There's a radio talk show down here that comes on in about a half hour.  They cover local high school games and do a decent job of listing the stats for AU/UA verbals from the night before. I'm gonna' check it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »

Anyone hear any stats from Cotton's game last night?  There's a radio talk show down here that comes on in about a half hour.  They cover local high school games and do a decent job of listing the stats for AU/UA verbals from the night before. I'm gonna' check it out.

They were pretty good but Cotton was pretty sore. He required a bit longer massage than usual after the game...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2008, 12:09:39 PM »
- Classic.

:vn:

War Eagle is just upset because after yet another long year of false hope, his cubbies are on the bullet train back to the failboat pier.

:poke:

just messin....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 11:51:43 PM »

That's more than I ever wanted to know about you.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »
That's more than I ever wanted to know about you.   :sad:

Actually, I was kidding about my ball sac. Hairy as Phil Specter.  Now, shaving your ass-crack can be a real challenge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 05:32:06 PM »
Actually, I was kidding about my ball sac. Hairy as Phil Specter.  Now, shaving your ass-crack can be a real challenge.

Still waaaaay more than I needed to know.  Now you have made us visualize your ball sac twice.   :sad: :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 06:49:51 PM »

you should go to the spa for a sphinx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »
A sphinx?  Hmmmm.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2008, 09:02:31 AM »
Cotton Update:

Cotton led Meade to an 18-14 win over Southern throwing for 147 yards and rushing for 97. He threw two touchdown passes and also ran for a score as Meade improved to 3-4 overall on the season.

Cotton is not entertaining calls from any other schools at this time. Auburn, he said, is the only one he's considering. He'll take an official visit to the Plains soon.

"It's just Auburn right now," Cotton said. "I'm taking my official visit (to Auburn) for the Georgia game (Nov. 14-16). I'm looking forward to it. It should be a lot of fun."

Montez Robinson took his official visit to Alabama this weekend. Was Saban able to sway him to the Saban Nation:

"I am still committed to Auburn and I am a solid commitment. I would say I am pretty much 100 percent sure I am going to Auburn. I wanted to check out Alabama and I am still going to check out Georgia, but Auburn is the place I feel the most comfortable. Alabama is a great school. I just feel like that my original decision to commit to Auburn is still the right decision."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
GREAT NEWS!!!! COTTON IS SO FIRM IN HIS COMMITMENT, HE IS ALREADY PLAYING LIKE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!

Cotton had his toughest game of the season, completing just 4-of-22 passes for 90 yards and a touchdown with two interceptions in a 31-13 loss to Broadneck. Cotton also rushed 15 times for 45 yards including a 9-yard score. On the season, Cotton has completed 130-of-257 passes (50.1 percent) for 1,802 yards with 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions