• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Skreet Agents.....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »
http://recruitocosm.fantake.com/2010/12/10/street-agents-in-texas-some-new-competition-for-will-lyles/

Check out his "clients".

Who is the disgruntled QB who didn't get paid that allegedly brought the whole MSU/Cam thing from under a rock?  What axes does Urban have to grind?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 02:00:51 AM »
Who is the disgruntled QB who didn't get paid that allegedly brought the whole MSU/Cam thing from under a rock?  What axes does Urban have to grind?
Just a guess here...

QB - Tyrik Rollison
Urban's Axe - Trent Richardson to SPuat over Florida..."The recruiting game has gotten out of hand and it's one of the reasons why I'm getting out, for now...It started about 5 years ago (about the time Coach belittle signed on at SPuat)."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 07:54:35 AM »
Not good for anybody for this kind of shit to surface.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 09:13:38 AM »
Just a guess here...

QB - Tyrik Rollison
This is part of what I have always said about the accusations from each side that the other is paying players. I don't think anybody is paying players. Mainly because, no matter what, you're always going to have somebody on the team pissed off and unhappy. Not all of those kids are always going to be on the team. For example, those three former Alabama players who did the article on medical hardships at Alabama. I bet if there was some shady shit going on, they wouldn't mind saying so. The same could be said for others who have supposedly been "forced" to transfer, take medical scholarships, etc.

Same holds true for AU. There's no way you're paying every single player on the roster. And, unless you're doing that, somebody eventually is going to squeal if you're only paying certain players. It just doesn't make sense. If you were to pay players, it would be just too much of a risk of having just one former player coming forward and spilling his guts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:41 AM »
This is part of what I have always said about the accusations from each side that the other is paying players. I don't think anybody is paying players. Mainly because, no matter what, you're always going to have somebody on the team pissed off and unhappy. Not all of those kids are always going to be on the team. For example, those three former Alabama players who did the article on medical hardships at Alabama. I bet if there was some shady shit going on, they wouldn't mind saying so. The same could be said for others who have supposedly been "forced" to transfer, take medical scholarships, etc.

Same holds true for AU. There's no way you're paying every single player on the roster. And, unless you're doing that, somebody eventually is going to squeal if you're only paying certain players. It just doesn't make sense. If you were to pay players, it would be just too much of a risk of having just one former player coming forward and spilling his guts.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....................

I lived in or near Tuscaloosa for a long time.  I owned businesses in Tuscaloosa.  I did my banking in Tuscaloosa with AU fans. 

You're a damn fool if you think Bama players didn't get freebies out the ass for years and years and years.  It was happening under Bryant at an outlandish rate.  It happened under Perkins and Curry. It was fucking RAMPANT under Stallings.   It happened when Shula was there.  When Saban came?  It went back to the ridiculous excess of Bryant's time.  You won't be able to keep a lid on it for long. 

If fat Andre washes out of the NFL, he will be one who cracks.  The way that bloated bastard ran through a couple grand a week when he was a "student"?   Yeah.  It won't be long before he needs money. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....................

I lived in or near Tuscaloosa for a long time.  I owned businesses in Tuscaloosa.  I did my banking in Tuscaloosa with AU fans. 

You're a damn fool if you think Bama players didn't get freebies out the ass for years and years and years.  It was happening under Bryant at an outlandish rate.  It happened under Perkins and Curry. It was fucking RAMPANT under Stallings.   It happened when Shula was there.  When Saban came?  It went back to the ridiculous excess of Bryant's time.  You won't be able to keep a lid on it for long. 

If fat Andre washes out of the NFL, he will be one who cracks.  The way that bloated bastard ran through a couple grand a week when he was a "student"?   Yeah.  It won't be long before he needs money.

This man knows. And I know why he knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE