Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease...
« on: February 22, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2011/02/could-bieber-fever-save-the-toomers-oaks/

Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
Written by StaffFootball, Sports, The Daily Believer: Random Notes, Posts, and Webphemera, VillageFeb 22, 2011

The logic of three local Beliebers seems sound enough: If Taylor Swift can come here to hug two guys, surely Justin Bieber can come here to hug two trees… and sing at Toomer’s Corner.

In case you had trouble hearing, here’s the transcript from the video’s YouTube description:
Hi!! I am Allison, I am Katie and I am Cassie and we are your biggest fans. We need your help. A bad man poisoned our 130 year old oak trees at Toomers Corner in Auburn, AL. We are hoping you (Justin Bieber) will come and sing to us under our beloved trees to help raise money to save them. We love Justin Beiber and our Auburn Tigers! WAR EAGLE!!!

Some people say this will NEVER happen and our comment is ……………………..NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the weight of a Justin Bieber performance at the corner of College and Magnolia would likely destroy the entire block, let alone the two trees — experts were worried enough about the effects of the foot traffic from  Saturday’s “Toomer’s Tree Hug” event. But surely there’s something the Biebs can do. Write a song about Al from Dadeville called “Bad Man”? Take the ’cause to Ellen? Donate his precious bangs to mulch for the bedding area (swept up hair seemed to work for ol’ Jerry the Barber and his muscadines)? A simple “Save Toomer’s” tweet?

You gotta Belieb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »
I've already sent an invitation to the Jonas Brothers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease...
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 11:22:52 AM »
I think ABBA would draw the 70's era alums...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions