Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My peopleofwalmart moment tonight

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
My peopleofwalmart moment tonight
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:05:23 PM »
I had to pick up something for the lovelly bride and mini Buzz tonight on my way back home from the gym.  The Wall-Marks was the closest place to stop and tonight I was fortunate to stop there...well, sort of.  I couldn't get my phone out in time to get the shot of a lifetime...

While I am in the check out line, I notice a somewhat portly woman wearing a bright red dress that looked a lot like a prom dress to me anyway.  To make it even funnier, she had a tattoo across the front of her chest.  Once I got out of the store, I saw what appeared to be Cee-Lo Green walking up to her.  She followed him to his car...a Yellow Cab.  My God, by now I had tears from laughing so much.

She hops into the passenger side of the cab, and Cee-Lo proceeds to drive off with her.

I'm still not sure whose meter was running, but I was laughing too hard to get my phone out of the car.

I vow, from this day forward I will always carry my phone with me no matter how quick a trip I am making.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: My peopleofwalmart moment tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 09:53:38 AM »
You work out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »
I had to pick up something for the lovelly bride and mini Buzz tonight on my way back home from the gym.  l

ky and condoms?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
You work out?

Yeah, been back at it for 3 weeks now.  I'm already buff and stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.