Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #1060 on: February 13, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
Alabama Offensive Guard Lester Cotton arrested over the weekend for marjiuana and drug paraphernalia...I wonder who the Tahoe, that he was driving, belonged to?
Doesn't matter, because he's been toiling his whole life without air conditioning.  Brandon Chicken may know though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1061 on: March 26, 2017, 09:58:12 AM »
Ok.  So this baby was taken from a foster home by his dad. Amber alert issued.  Photo of the abducting dad released.  He's wearing an obnoxious gray and black bama hat.

Dad captured. Kid returned. Story updated.

Updated at 8:24 p.m. with information from Gordo police Chief Todd Hall. Updated at 4:20 p.m. to update photo of Blake Perkins. ALEA originally released wrong photo.

No bama hat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #1063 on: April 26, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »
I'ma just put this here. Roe tahd!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:00:49 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1064 on: April 26, 2017, 06:41:43 PM »
Come on out the doe. Come out the doe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1068 on: July 30, 2017, 08:41:22 PM »
I wonder what kind of vehicle he was in?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1069 on: July 31, 2017, 04:46:15 PM »
I wonder what kind of vehicle he was in?

The senior was not driving at the time police made contact, TideSports.com reported, but was sleeping at the wheel of the car with the keys in the ignition. Hand was arrested Saturday morning and charged with driving under the influence.

Should have hid the keys in the woods and crawled in the back seat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1070 on: August 01, 2017, 09:55:36 AM »
Was it a Tahoe?  Charger?  Camaro?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1072 on: September 04, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1075 on: September 05, 2017, 10:40:13 PM »
Seems to be a recurring theme at big Alabama games.  A good friend of mine was at the AU/FSU game in Pasadena in 2014.  He said he was sitting in the middle of the AU section and about 30 minutes before kick off, this FSU guy comes out of the portal and looks up around at the people and realizes he's in the middle of the Auburn section.  He's pretty wild with all his FSU gear and everyone is looking.  The guy kind of takes stock of the whole situation and announces to the crowd around him...

"I just want to enjoy the game. I don't want to be a Bama fan and wind up on Youtube."  Obviously referencing the Bama bitch who dove on OU fans at the Sugar Bowl just days before. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1076 on: September 06, 2017, 11:39:46 PM »
http://www.12up.com/posts/5497095-video-alabama-fan-violently-throws-woman-to-the-ground-at-mercedes-benz-stadium?a_aid=40920

These guys own Kravers Seafood in Daphne -- about three miles from my house. 

They make good food, but I won't spend another dime in there.  Hitting a woman is not acceptable.  Nor is scrubbing the Internet of the restaurant's Facebook pages as soon as the arrests were announced.  Take your medicine, bitches. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1077 on: November 03, 2017, 10:34:51 PM »
Bama freshman QB Mac Jones arrested for DUI after vehicle accident.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:50:41 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1079 on: November 07, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »
foxynewz copy/pasta

An Alabama woman was arrested Saturday after she lied about her former boyfriend breaking into her home, raping her then tying her up, police said.

Mariah Jordan Smith, 25, of Tuscaloosa, filed a police report alleging her former boyfriend entered her home unannounced, approached her in her bedroom and sexually assaulted her, Capt. Gary Hood of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit, told AL.com.

Smith said after she was sexually assaulted, the man tied her legs to her bed, secured her hands and left. The investigators discovered some of the statements Smith gave were false and looked into the claim further, AL.com reported.

Investigators contacted Smith’s former boyfriend and discovered he was in a different state at the time of the alleged sexual assault. Law enforcement in the state he was visiting – they did not say where he was – corroborated his alibi, Hood said.

The former boyfriend’s name was not released by police.

Smith was charged with “filing a false police report” and booked into Tuscaloosa County Jail, Tuscaloosa News reported. Smith was released after posting the $6,000 bail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."