No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #861 on: December 19, 2014, 10:25:28 AM »

If Nick and the Bear were both drowning in lake and a turd fan could only save one.

Which one would they choose?

My guess is they would jump in to drown with both of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #862 on: December 19, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »
Former bama SGA president still in prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #863 on: December 19, 2014, 04:16:59 PM »
Don say whaaaaat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #864 on: December 21, 2014, 01:30:14 PM »
You just can't make this shit up.
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bama-store-seeks-bama-fan-thieves-122014

I'm not sure there's a more perfect Outkick Christmas video than Bama fans -- wearing full Bama gear -- stealing clothes from Big Al's Merchandise and Apparel.
Fourteen hours ago Big Al's posted this message on Facebook:
"To all of our Facebook friends, Big Al's desperately needs your help!
Thursday we captured on video a couple of people stealing a large amount of merchandise during their visit. Attached is a short video of them. If anyone out there recognizes these culprits, please call the Florence Police Department @ 256-760-6610 or let us know through Facebook. We really appreciate your help!"

There are several things I love about this video. Let me count them:
1. The thieves are wearing Bama gear while stealing Bama gear.
Percentage of crimes that are committed in the state of Alabama while wearing Bama gear? 97%.
2. The woman has a purse with a cross on it.
That's just perfect.
The Ten Commandments said, "Thou shalt not steal."
But what most people forget is that in one of the parts of the Bible that was later cut out because it didn't fit the ancient Christian hegemony Jesus also said, "Thou shalt not steal, unless you're a Bama fan. Roll Tide, bitches!"
3. The guy in the wheelchair.
I mean, if he's actually in a wheelchair -- it would be a total Bama fan move to not actually be in a wheelchair and just be faking it to steal more Bama gear -- how easy is it to hide? There aren't that many huge Bama fans in wheelchairs, right?
I doubt that he's actually confined to a wheelchair because of the way he checked out those pants. I'm no expert on buying Bama pants when you are in a wheelchair, but can you really size them by draping them over your seated immobile legs?
4. The fact that this camera is in HD.
Wow, this is an incredible security camera. Usually security cameras are so bad you can barely tell what's going on in them. If Big Al's has invested in an HD camera like this it has to be because so many Bama fans are stealing Bama gear, right?
5. The couple is definitely going to sell this Bama gear to buy tickets to the Sugar Bowl.
I mean, is there any doubt?
6. This guy has definitely called me gay on Twitter.
He also uses the wrong your.
I would wager money on this.
Merry Christmas, y'all. 

Alabama \ Outkick the Coverage \ Clay Travis
 SHARE 300  TWEET 112

Another source:
http://www.waff.com/story/27681612/shop-cameras-capture-pair-bagging-unpaid-goods
Police in Florence are looking for tips regarding a shoplifting case.

It happened Thursday at Big Al's Merchandise on Huntsville Road in Florence.

Store owners provided police with surveillance footage showing a man in a wheelchair and a female companion walking through a section of University of Alabama apparel.

The footage includes several incidents in which clothing is apparently taken from the racks and placed in bags or underneath the man's wheelchair seat.

Since Big Al's placed the video on their own Facebook page, the video has been shared over 1,000 times.

If you have any information about the people in the video, you are asked to contact the Florence Police Department at 256-760-6610.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:09:47 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #865 on: December 21, 2014, 01:36:23 PM »
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 02:08:32 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #866 on: December 21, 2014, 07:52:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #867 on: December 21, 2014, 09:18:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #868 on: December 21, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »
I'd hit it....... With a .45 cal
Just because he's in wheelchair?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #869 on: December 22, 2014, 04:26:09 PM »
http://www.waff.com/story/27681612/police-identify-pair-in-big-als-merchandise-shoplifting-incident

FLORENCE, AL (WAFF) -
Police in Florence have identified the suspects in a shoplifting case.

It happened Thursday at Big Al's Merchandise on Huntsville Road in Florence.

Store owners provided police with surveillance footage showing a man in a wheelchair and a female companion walking through a section of University of Alabama apparel. Police identified the suspects from the video.

They are expecting to issue arrest warrants if Big Al's Merchandise wants to prosecute. However, the may change their minds if the items are returned.

The footage from the surveillance video includes several incidents in which clothing is apparently taken from the racks and placed in bags or underneath the man's wheelchair seat. Three clothing items were stolen totaling $155.

Since Big Al's placed the video on their own Facebook page, the video has been shared over 1,000 times.

Copyright 2014 WAFF. All rights reserved.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:46:16 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene

« Reply #872 on: December 23, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »
Behold the thieving updyke on wheels:

https://www.facebook.com/country32?fref=ufi

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=885678458132413&set=p.885678458132413&type=1

I like the part where his brother says that the rest of the family are all college educated
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #873 on: December 23, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
I like the part where his brother says that the rest of the family are all college educated

I don't know if rodeo clown college counts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #874 on: December 23, 2014, 10:01:36 AM »
Which one of you has been sneaking around Ro's lake house?
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20141222/NEWS/141229905?tc=cr

Apparently he's been trying to sell it (no really I'm not implying any insurance fraud going on here).

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/15139-Waters-Edge-Dr_Northport_AL_35475_M72148-11323

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:54:18 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #875 on: December 25, 2014, 11:58:30 PM »
I don't know if rodeo clown college counts?

Carnival
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #877 on: December 31, 2014, 10:39:54 AM »

That is hard on the eyes.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2014/12/watch_video_of_alleged_theft_t.html#incart_river

FLORENCE, Alabama-- A Florence couple was arrested after Big Al's Merchandise and Apparel said they stole from them and posted a video on Facebook.

Big Al's Merchandise and Apparel posted on their Facebook page a video of the alleged theft and it received 38,732 views as of Wednesday morning.

Florence police say that within a few hours of the video being posted, tips were given to the store and police that led to arrest warrants being issued for Daniel E. Baskins, 37, and Sandy K. Baskins, 37.

The couple turned themselves in late Tuesday to Florence police. Both were charged with third-degree theft and booked into the Lauderdale County Jail, but posted bond a short time later.

Other source:
http://www.waff.com/story/27736436/theft-suspects-caught-on-video-turn-themselves-in
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 11:00:32 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #878 on: December 31, 2014, 10:55:32 AM »
You don't see bangs like that every day.  She must spend hours on that do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #879 on: December 31, 2014, 10:59:40 AM »
Gayest bammer tat yet:

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/12/26/bama-fan-gets-roll-tide-roll-frontal-tramp-stamp-for-christmas/

Goes rather well with the tattoo of the Beast just above it.  $20 says he has a tramp stamp that reads "Juicy"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.