Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #820 on: October 08, 2014, 12:06:39 PM »

At least the words you can discern are spelled correctly.   I'm not sure what the text, or if it is even text, on the manimal's chest is supposed to convey.   I'm sure he can expect a letter from the university's lawyers anytime.   Half man, half beast creatures butt fucking another animal in front of a spider web is clearly the intellectual property of the university of alabama. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:10:50 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #821 on: October 08, 2014, 01:09:59 PM »
At least the words you can discern are spelled correctly.   I'm not sure what the text, or if it is even text, on the manimal's chest is supposed to convey.   I'm sure he can expect a letter from the university's lawyers anytime.   Half man, half beast creatures butt fucking another animal in front of a spider web is clearly the intellectual property of the university of alabama.

Now that's some funny shit right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #823 on: October 13, 2014, 06:11:22 PM »
IF he is charged with a crime, I'm pretty sure he was kicked off the team before this happened.

Court record: Search of Alabama football player's room turns up 112 grams of marijuana and $4,600

http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/index.ssf/2014/10/alabama_football_player_caught.html#incart_2box
Stephen Dethrage | sdethrage@al.com By  Stephen Dethrage | sdethrage@al.com   
Follow on Twitter
on October 13, 2014 at 4:31 PM, updated October 13, 2014 at 4:39 PM

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- A search of a University of Alabama football player's dorm room in Bryant Hall last week yielded more than 100 grams of marijuana and almost $5,000 in cash, court records filed Monday show. 

According to a fruits of crime forfeiture complaint filed Monday, agents of the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force were tipped off by a confidential information of a pending drug transaction involving the Crimson Tide's sophomore tight end Kurt Freitag.

Agents monitoring Freitag saw the deal go down last Tuesday, according to the complaint, although his role in the transaction is not specified.

Kurt Freitag

They confronted Freitag and read him his Miranda rights, according to the complaint, and he gave agents permission to search his Bryant Hall dorm room, where they found 112 grams of marijuana and $4,661 in cash.

The agents seized the drugs and the money, but if Freitag was charged with any crime, it is not reflected in court records.

A spokeswoman for the University of Alabama said Monday afternoon that UA would look into the incident, but offered nothing further. A spokesman for WANTF and the Tuscaloosa Police Department declined to comment.

Freitag joined the Crimson Tide's class of 2012 after graduating from Buford High School in Georgia. According to rolltide.com, Freitag was a 4-star talent out of high school and played in blowout games against Georgia State and Arkansas last year, grabbing one reception for 11 yards.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:29:07 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #824 on: October 13, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »
Saban will have no trouble processing this kid since he was behind OJ Howard in the same class, and three other TEs after that that have seen PT this year (Freitag has not).

Still fun to see the bad pub fly. If they're covering up for that scrub, just imagine what they're covering up from anyone that actually plays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #825 on: October 16, 2014, 01:43:31 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/index.ssf/2014/10/millbrook_manhunt_suspect_prov.html#incart_river

View full size
Authorities are asking for help identifying this man who gave troopers a false identity and ran on foot after narcotics were found in his vehicle (Alabama Law Enforcement Agency)
Erin Edgemon | eedgemon@al.com

MILLBROOK, Alabama -- Authorities now believe the suspect involved in a four-hour manhunt on Wednesday in Millbrook was using a false identity, and is not the man whose name was released by troopers.

The picture of the actual suspect captured on the trooper's dash cam was released Thursday.

"We are asking for the public's assistance in identifying this person," Alabama Law Enforcement Agency spokesman Sgt. Steve Jarrett said.

Alabama State Troopers released Wednesday that they were searching for Christopher Adam Miller, 25, of Millbrook who has outstanding felony charges in Texas and misdemeanor charges in Prattville and Tennessee.

The unidentified suspect was pulled over by a trooper for a traffic violation on Interstate 65 near the 180-mile marker at around 7:40 a.m. The suspect, who gave a false name, fled on foot after narcotics were found in his vehicle.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:35:38 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #826 on: October 17, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »
Can't get to the picture on my ipad.
http://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Earnest_Files_18767580/

#1 CNT ONE CAPTIAL MURDER CNT TWO CAPTIAL MURDER CNT THREE CAPTIAL MURDER CNT FOUR CAPTIAL MURDER CNT FIVE CAPTIAL MURDER CNT SIX CAPTIAL MURDER CNT SEVEN CAPTIAL MURDER CNT EIGHT CAPTIAL MURDER CNT NINE

From 2012.   Im guessing this is a different case.
http://www.alexcityoutlook.com/2012/09/18/sixth-arrest-made/
Another individual from Alexander City has been charged in connection to the 2011 murder of Talladega attorney Blake Lazenby.

Teresa Baker Taylor, 53, of Alexander City, was arrested at her residence Friday, according to Mike McBurnett, investigator with the Talladega County District Attorney’s office.

Taylor was charged with solicitation of and conspiracy to commit murder. Her bond has been set at $1 million by Circuit Judge Bo Hollingsworth.

Earnest James Files, 56, of Alexander City, was arrested earlier this year and charged with criminal solicitation to commit murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

Talladega County District Attorney Steve Giddens was unavailable for comment Monday, but Giddens told the The Daily Home Friday that Taylor had been involved in a relationship with Earnest “L.A.” Files, Jr., and had represented herself as Lazenby’s wife.

In a recorded statement played at Files’ preliminary hearing, Calvin McCall Haynes said Files and a white woman with two children had approached him and offered him the cash on the scene to kill Lazenby. The woman was allegedly Taylor, even though she claimed to be Mrs. Lazenby, Giddens said.

The case began July 27, 2011 when Lazenby was found dead in his home around 11 p.m. Talladega County Coroner Shaddix Murphy reported that Lazenby was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds.

Lazenby’s 2009 GMC Yukon was found by Tarrant police in Jefferson County earlier that day after it had been abandoned and set on fire.

Taylor marks the sixth arrest in the case. Charles Andrew Joseph Hendrix, 21, of Birmingham, was charged with two counts of capital murder committed during a first-degree burglary. Hendrix was also charged with first-degree theft of property for allegedly stealing Lazenby’s 2009 Yukon. Jeremy Lee Cade, 22, was charged with theft of property in the first degree and receiving stolen property, also in connection with the theft of the vehicle.

Ocie Lynch, 30, of Birmingham, and Haynes, 30,  of Birmingham, also have been arrested in connection to this case.  Lynch was charged with two capital murder counts committed during first-degree burglary, while Haynes was charged with solicitation of and conspiracy to commit murder.

Chris Norwood at The Daily Home and Austin Nelson at The Outlook contributed to this report.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:37:16 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #827 on: October 17, 2014, 09:30:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #828 on: October 17, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »
Got Nine?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #829 on: October 19, 2014, 09:18:03 AM »
They're finally starting to heed my advice.

Bama fan jumps off a bridge.
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/saraland_police_arrest_man_who.html#incart_river

SARALAND, Alabama -- A Chickasaw man who plunged into the Mobile River, running from police officers after a traffic stop was arrested late Friday, according to the Saraland Police Department.

Paul Nolan Shows

A group of law enforcement agencies involved in the search for 27-year-old Paul Nolan Shows located the man hours after he fled from his vehicle around 1:30 p.m. on Interstate 65 and jumped off the General W.K. Wilson Bridge.

A Saraland Police officer, patrolling the northbound lanes of the interstate, first noticed Shows driving a 2004 Jeep Cherokee after he made an "unsafe lane change," police said. After Shows was signaled to pull over, police said, the sport utility vehicle slowed down to about 25 mph near the 25 mile marker.

Then he exited the vehicle and ran, jumping over the side of the bridge. 

Shows was booked in the Saraland Jail on charges of attempting to elude law enforcement and reckless endangerment.

http://www.thecallnews.com/v2/content.aspx?MemberID=1592&ID=87885
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:27:59 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #831 on: October 22, 2014, 11:39:33 AM »
Too bad his name was not Billy Joe.

Whoa...deep cuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #832 on: October 22, 2014, 03:12:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #833 on: October 24, 2014, 11:06:51 AM »
http://www.waff.com/story/26880521/autauga-county-mans-bold-facebook-posts-lead-to-capture?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass
Facebook taunts to police end with suspect nicknamed "Cornbread" getting burned
Posted: Oct 23, 2014 11:24 PM CDT

AUTAUGA CO., AL (WSFA) - A wanted man in Autauga County took to his Facebook page to taunt police, and his updates helped land him behind bars.

Sheriff Herbie Johnson says it all started when 24-year-old Marc Tarantino didn't show up to his sentencing on burglary and theft charges in Autauga County court, and warrants were issued for his arrest.

According to Johnson, Tarantino, whose street name is "Cornbread," knew he had warrants and on October 15, posted to his Facebook page that deputies should be ready for a chase if they wanted to capture him.

One post read in part: "Tauga county mounty hope u wearin them nikes 2day!!!;) cuz y'all gone have to catch these boots..."

"He'd run before from police," the sheriff said.

The sheriff's office got tips about the posts and information on where Tarantino was reportedly hiding out.

"He put on Facebook when they came to get him that they better have their sneakers on ready to run and law enforcement sort of took that as a threat or challenge," Sheriff Johnson said.

Police took him up on the challenge, calling in a state helicopter and dog tracking teams and surrounding a home on County Road 57 in Marbury Wednesday afternoon. With the house surrounded, Tarantino tried to get away by running out a door and taking off into the woods.

"We flushed him out of the house and the dogs ran him for about 300 yards. He went through the woods trying to get away but the tracking dogs ran him down. He was afraid they were going to bite him. He gave up so we got him and put him in jail," the sheriff said.

He says Tarantino could face additional charges in addition to failure to appear, burglary and theft.

"Don't u worry bout a thing u no I got it handled, alota (expletive) snitchin but I'm still gamblin!!! COME ON BACK,,ROLLTIDE!!!!!," Tarantino posted before his arrest.

Local law enforcement agencies are constantly using social media as a tool to help aid in their investigations

"That's one of the first sites we go to when we're investigating any type of crime or looking for a suspect. We check their Facebook pages, their Twitter, all of it," said Chief Deputy Derrick Cunningham with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office. "You would be surprised at some of the things they post right after a crime, right after the commission of a crime. They'll get on facebook and they'll get on twitter and start bragging about it. In their own way, they're helping us. They're helping us be able to get evidence on them. They're helping us be able to solve these crimes. That's what we want. We want them to brag and to talk about it. It helps us come out and get them."

As for Tarantino, he's being held without bond in the Autauga County Jail. In the end, his social media boasts worked against him.

"He fought the law and the law won," Sheriff Johnson said. "We didn't back down."

Tarantino's girlfriend was also arrested for hindering prosecution, the sheriff said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #835 on: October 27, 2014, 12:12:13 PM »
Nitpicking grammar police observation.  If you want to spell War Eagle as if you're holding it out in a cheer, you simply repeat the A and/or the R.  As in:

Waaaaaarrrrr Eagle

If you want to do the same with Roll Tide, I think repeating the E gives it a little different feel.

Rooolll Tideeeeeeeeeee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #836 on: October 27, 2014, 12:33:54 PM »
Nitpicking grammar police observation.  If you want to spell War Eagle as if you're holding it out in a cheer, you simply repeat the A and/or the R.  As in:

Waaaaaarrrrr Eagle

If you want to do the same with Roll Tide, I think repeating the E gives it a little different feel.

Rooolll Tideeeeeeeeeee
Unless the e is long, instead of the typical long I. I'm sure the perp could explain if a reporter would ask.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #837 on: October 31, 2014, 05:42:26 PM »
Pay your child support you fucking deadbeat.
http://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Jeffrey_Moore_19124783/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #838 on: October 31, 2014, 05:47:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #839 on: November 03, 2014, 07:37:46 AM »
Pay your child support you fucking deadbeat.
http://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Jeffrey_Moore_19124783/

Please to be posting story.  It's blocked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions