Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #780 on: July 23, 2014, 10:21:14 PM »
http://crime.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/17967/police-release-surveillance-photo-man-using-lost-stolen-credit-card-buy-natural-light-beer/
The sentence ain't going to be less for thieving natty light versus other beer.   I wouldn't count on the store carrying a decent selection of craft brew but they at least have some Sam Adams or Yuengling. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #781 on: July 23, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »
True, but buying premium beer would result in intense ridicule by his soon to be cellmates. No bammer likes to be told that they're "uppity".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #782 on: July 25, 2014, 01:22:52 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/former_alabama_star_rolando_mc.html#incart_river

DECATUR, Alabama – A judge today found former Alabama All-American Rolando McClain guilty on two misdemeanor charges stemming from a 2013 incident in his hometown and sentenced him to 18 days in jail.

The jail term will be delayed after McClain's attorneys filed an immediate appeal in Morgan County Circuit Court seeking to overturn the verdict handed down by Muncipal Judge Bill Cook.

McClain was convicted on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He was arrested last year after yelling "f--- the police" while in a crowd of more than 500 people in a Decatur park.

"I felt like I ran into the only person in the entire state of Alabama who would convict him on this evidence," said McClain attorney Harvey Steinberg, who also argued that the police video did not indicate McClain said those words.

The trial centered on the testimony of the two Decatur police officers who arrested McClain and a police videotape of the incident. The words McClain was alleged to have said are clearly audible on the video but it's not possible to tell who spoke the words.

McClain, who is in the middle of training camp with the Dallas Cowboys, expressed concern for his NFL career immediately after being taken into custody and placed in the backseat of a Decatur police car.

"You can't expect to be arrested 3 times in 3 years and play in NFL,'" McClain told the arresting officer, Joseph Walker, according to the police video. Walker testified in court today that he was McClain's "biggest fan."

Steinberg said in closing arguments that what police said McClain said is "protected speech."

The appeal will result in a jury trial in Decatur.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #784 on: July 31, 2014, 07:04:18 PM »
Found in Tiger Stadium's new expansion:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #785 on: July 31, 2014, 09:45:19 PM »
Found in Tiger Stadium's new expansion:

Nothng says school pride like using your logo to strain piss, puke, and garbage hosed off of the floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #786 on: August 02, 2014, 09:39:16 AM »
Robber wears bama hoodie inside out.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/clayton-police-looking-for-armed-robber-wearing-sc/ngsJG/

By Mike Morris
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Clayton County police are asking for the public’s help in finding the man who has held up more than a dozen businesses in the Tara Boulevard corridor, all while wearing a mask made popular in Wes Craven’s “Scream” movies.
In addition to the distinctive white mask, the armed suspect usually wears one of two hooded pullovers, according to Clayton police spokeswoman JaQuitta Williams.
One of those hoodies is blue and purple, and reads “BROWN TRACK.”
The second pullover is burgundy with the letters “BAMA” across the front, but is worn inside-out, so that it reads “AMAB.”
In all of the robberies, the suspect was wearing dark pants and gray and white shoes with white laces.
A witness to one of the robberies reported that the suspect jumped into the passenger side of a dark red or burgundy Jeep Liberty or Patriot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #787 on: August 04, 2014, 06:41:23 AM »
The second pullover is burgundy with the letters “BAMA” across the front, but is worn inside-out, so that it reads “AMAB.”

This is so you can properly read it in your rear view mirror.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #788 on: August 05, 2014, 06:16:47 AM »
This is so you can properly read it in your rear view mirror.
Caution:  Bammers may be closer than they appear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #789 on: August 11, 2014, 08:23:15 PM »

http://www.waff.com/story/26240107/suspect-arrest-in-florence-bank-robbery-case

FLORENCE, AL (WAFF) -
Florence Police have made an arrest in connection to a bank robbery that happened on Saturday.

It happened at the Bank Independent on Cox Creek Parkway just before 1 p.m. right before the bank was set to close.

Investigators on the scene said the suspect walked in wearing a hooded jacket, sunglasses, and a bandanna covering their face. The suspect was reportedly last seen heading north on County Road 47. Police are looking for a four door, dark blue, pick-up truck with an Alabama "A" in the back window.

According to investigators, the suspects fit a similar description of another Florence bank robbery. It happened at the First Metro Bank on July 3.

Timothy Bryan Standfield was arrested and charged with 3 counts of robbery. He was charged with Saturday's robbery of Bank Independent, July's robbery of the First Metro Bank, and the robbery of Bank Independent on Darby Drive in March.

According to Florence Police, additional charges are likely in other jurisdictions. Standfield was taken into custody without incident.

Copyright 2014 WAFF. All rights reserved.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #790 on: August 11, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »
MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) – Mobile police have arrested a 70-year-old man in connection to the Community Bank robbery.

The crime happened Monday, August 11 around 9:15 a.m.

Officials said the suspect, David Corley, was wearing a mask and armed with a gun when approached the teller. They said he demanded money then fled the scene in a red Toyota Tacoma.

Authorities found him on Hillcreast Road, near Girby Road, and took him into custody.

Officials took Corley to a local hosptial for observation. When he’s released, he will be charged with first degree robbery.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #791 on: August 11, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »
MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) – Mobile police have arrested a 70-year-old man in connection to the Community Bank robbery.

The crime happened Monday, August 11 around 9:15 a.m.

Officials said the suspect, David Corley, was wearing a mask and armed with a gun when approached the teller. They said he demanded money then fled the scene in a red Toyota Tacoma.

Authorities found him on Hillcreast Road, near Girby Road, and took him into custody.

Officials took Corley to a local hosptial for observation. When he’s released, he will be charged with first degree robbery.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/08/70-year-old_arrested_by_mobile.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #792 on: August 14, 2014, 07:55:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #794 on: August 21, 2014, 07:35:44 AM »
The world is starting to notice. And these are just a few of the ones that have been picked up by the police. 
http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/08/18/best-of-arrested-bama-fans/
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:43:50 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #795 on: August 21, 2014, 11:13:31 AM »
The world is starting to notice. And these are just a few of the ones that have been picked up by the police. 
http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/08/18/best-of-arrested-bama-fans/
Ha. Noticed that was sourced entirely from the @IsolatedBammers twitter account. Many were just screenshots of the tweets themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #796 on: August 21, 2014, 09:36:14 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #797 on: August 29, 2014, 09:00:19 AM »
http://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Chapman_18381276/

Like 10 years ago in college I dressed up as a Bammer for Halloween. I swear to God I looked exactly like this. This guy nailed the look.

Brian probably has the picture of me on speed dial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #798 on: August 29, 2014, 10:36:09 PM »
http://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Chapman_18381276/

Like 10 years ago in college I dressed up as a Bammer for Halloween. I swear to God I looked exactly like this. This guy nailed me.

Brian probably has the picture of me on speed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly